Not open for further replies.

State O' Flux

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 17, 2013
Seattle
Shortest telescopic mod?
Although short and side button don't exactly go hand in hand, there are two that are fairly short in 18350 mode... which is why I own them, 'cause although I like side button as a concept, I hate long mechs.
The Atmizoo Roller and, at a lower price point - slightly surprising considering it's Greek origins - the VapeArt Sirius II, which has an a la carte ordering method. My 18350 "Santino" Sirius measures 68.5mm... while the Roller is just a hair longer at 69mm... in other words, both less than 2.75".

WattWick

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Feb 16, 2013
Cold Norway
Although short and side button don't exactly go hand in hand, there are two that are fairly short in 18350 mode... which is why I own them, 'cause although I like side button as a concept, I hate long mechs.
The Atmizoo Roller and, at a lower price point - slightly surprising considering it's Greek origins - the VapeArt Sirius II, which has an a la carte ordering method. My 18350 "Santino" Sirius measures 68.5mm... while the Roller is just a hair longer at 69mm... in other words, both less than 2.75".

Coincidentally, the Pisces T is roughly 68.5mm with an 18490 battery. It's not side-fire, tho. But it is telescoping! :(

Muggs

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 8, 2013
CT
www.advancesmart.com
The shortest side button I know of is the Atmizoo Roller.

Yes, yes it is. I highly recommend the Atmizoo Roller. Here is mine in 18650 mode. It's about as compact as you can get with an 18650 battery. You should see it in 18350.

muggs-albums-my-setups-picture327343-authentic-atmizoo-roller-ss-matte-dual-coil-helios-rda-matte-drip-tip-18650-mode.jpg

Rule62

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 28, 2011
Melbourne, Florida
Roller is 22.7mm. The new Lab is 22mm, but it's not telescoping, it's a 18500 mod that you can add an extension to, making it 18650 or 18500/Kick.

You can buy direct.

Roller Mechanical Tube Mod | atmizoo vaping modware

I highly recommend either the Lab, with the 18650 extension, or the Roller. Both are great mods. I have a SS Roller and an Earth Matte Brass Lab.

Kyi

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 7, 2010
Atlanta
The Dingo seems nice too. I'm a little concerned about it not looking very flush with my Kayfuns and drippers that are 22mm. I guess it's not that big of a deal, more of a nit pick. I am still interested in the Givo but the lack of info about it kinda deters me from it. But lots of good suggestions here, I will look into these mods more. I guess all in all, it doesn't have to be telescopic but it seems convenient to have and I don't own anything that is telescopic. But small is a factor for sure.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread