The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Shortest 18650 side switch mod?

Discussion in 'Mech Mods' started by Cifitzu, Dec 14, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Cifitzu

Cifitzu Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Sep 27, 2012
    Little rock AR
    So I have plenty of bottom switch tiny mods but I am looking to buy the shortest side switch tube mech I can find. Is it the gg stealth or some other mod? All I really know about are bottom switch mods. Can someone else point out what's the smallest? Dingo? Poldatic? Electric angel? I just haven't kept up with the side switch mech tubes.

2. Froth

Froth Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Mar 1, 2014
    Chipotle.
    The nature of the switch in side firing mods does tend to add a bit of height to the overall size. One of the only side fire mods that caught my eye recently is the LAB 65 By Atmizoo - Lab 65 | Mechanical Mods | atmizoo vaping modware | shop I really like entire look, very sleek and streamlined for a side fire design.

3. Cifitzu

Sep 27, 2012
    Little rock AR
    Thanks, that one does look interesting as does the 69 mod. Of course I think the 69 is pretty tall and I like them short as possible .

4. Grrrr

Grrrr Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Dominus Fecit Lord Edition is a nice side firer

5. drippaboi

drippaboi Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Oct 8, 2014
    SF Bay Area
    My buddy has a Lab65 and it's pretty sweet with a smooth action button. I like it a lot and vaperev has them on sale right now.

6. Dougiestyle

Dougiestyle Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Feb 5, 2011
    Knoxville, TN USA
    I purposely use 18500s in my 69 clone due to the length. That Lab 65 looks pretty nice, but I prefer a shorter mod, myself. The 69 in 500 or even 350 mode with the nanoKFL+ is very comfortable tho. Good luck in your search. I generally use my REO, but the 69 holds my guilty pleasure liquids anyway. REO's for the ADV. :D

7. Cifitzu

Sep 27, 2012
    Little rock AR
    The wife stole my reo lol, but she won't touch a tube mod :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.