Shortest 18650 side switch mod?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cifitzu

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 27, 2012
Little rock AR
So I have plenty of bottom switch tiny mods but I am looking to buy the shortest side switch tube mech I can find. Is it the gg stealth or some other mod? All I really know about are bottom switch mods. Can someone else point out what's the smallest? Dingo? Poldatic? Electric angel? I just haven't kept up with the side switch mech tubes.

Froth

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 1, 2014
Chipotle.
The nature of the switch in side firing mods does tend to add a bit of height to the overall size. One of the only side fire mods that caught my eye recently is the LAB 65 By Atmizoo - Lab 65 | Mechanical Mods | atmizoo vaping modware | shop I really like entire look, very sleek and streamlined for a side fire design.

drippaboi

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 8, 2014
SF Bay Area
The nature of the switch in side firing mods does tend to add a bit of height to the overall size. One of the only side fire mods that caught my eye recently is the LAB 65 By Atmizoo - Lab 65 | Mechanical Mods | atmizoo vaping modware | shop I really like entire look, very sleek and streamlined for a side fire design.

My buddy has a Lab65 and it's pretty sweet with a smooth action button. I like it a lot and vaperev has them on sale right now.

Dougiestyle

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 5, 2011
Knoxville, TN USA
I purposely use 18500s in my 69 clone due to the length. That Lab 65 looks pretty nice, but I prefer a shorter mod, myself. The 69 in 500 or even 350 mode with the nanoKFL+ is very comfortable tho. Good luck in your search. I generally use my REO, but the 69 holds my guilty pleasure liquids anyway. REO's for the ADV. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread