Should I warm up the Dremel...

Status
Not open for further replies.

david 1300c

ECF Veteran
Sep 24, 2009
near emmaus, pa
to mod the 801 adapter for the M201 atty?

I really, really like what the SB does with the 510, but the 801 atty leaves me cold (I don't have six volts for it yet!) but I'm just chomping on my M201 carts just wanting to fire them up at the standard voltage! The M201 gives flavor and warmth that the 801's seem to lack.

Soo, according to a pic found on this thread it looks as simple as using a thin cut-off wheel to make an 'X' on the adapter.

Anyone else try this? Is it really an 1/8 deep through the center?

Or should I wait as I know Chad is working on some more adapters...

Thanks

david 1300c

ECF Veteran
Sep 24, 2009
near emmaus, pa
Ahh shoot. Just realized if I screw it up I'd end up having to buy two adapters instead of just one as I really want to try the 801 at six volts. So I'm gonna wait. I don't want to, but I'm gonna wait. I can use the money I save towards some RCR123a's. Yeah. Just have to keep telling myself to use money wisely. Wait for the adapter. Order some batts. Or if I got better glasses I could see what I'm doing....nah I'd have to give up coffee to be steady enough to keep the dremel under control. Just order the adapter.....

cddz

Supplier's Manufacturer - Offline
ECF Veteran
May 14, 2009
Newark, Ohio
i really want to try these 201 attys- wheres the best place to get them? Rob- you got any plans in the future to carry different atomizers?

what do you guys think of the joye306 attys on the Silver Bullet on 6v?

I have heard the 306 does well on 6v. As with all at 6v keep them wet :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread