• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Show me the Money!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

MP2012

Verified Member
Oct 28, 2012
United Kingdom
Ok the title has nothing to do with the post, i've just been watching Jerry Maguire.

Saw a post on the main eliqiud forum and thought i'd steal for a more UK related audience.

What are your favourite 3 places to buy e-juice from? I am not looking for flavours or for a list of every vendor in UK. I want your top 3 vendors from personal experience and we will see if there is any recurring vendors.

Cheers Folks.

Chrissie

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member

Chrissie

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Chrissie are there any discount codes for vapour world? My extensive list does not include them.

No, never seen a permanent discount code for VapourWorld, but if you sign up for their news letter, you will be notified of any special offers.

snave

Verified Member
Oct 7, 2012
Caerphilly
Chrissie are there any discount codes for vapour world? My extensive list does not include them.

They offer a discount based on how much you've spent with them, my understanding is that once logged into your account there any discounts you've accumalted will automatically be applied to the ticket price.

I'm going to give a +1 to vapour world, the RY HI 5 is my all day vape and Paula was very thorough in answering my noob questions about e liquid!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread