• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Show Me Vapers: SOS Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

kdd121s

ECF Veteran
Sep 10, 2009
US Central Standard Time
Hey everyone,

After hearing some stories of individuals that had PVs die, disappear or otherwise become useless, I decided that it might be nice to have an SOS thread for our social group. Basically, if you are in a financial bind (as the economy isn't exactly booming at the moment) and your PV equipment croaks, you run out of liquid, etc. then post here for local assistance. I figure that everyone hits hard times and it would be nice to have a place for members of our social group to turn to instead of going back to analogs. I figure that all of us have some spare parts or equipment that is laying around and if we pool together we can provide someone some assistance till they are back on their feet. This thread is for helping individuals that are in genuine need of assistance, not turning a profit or scoring a freebie from nice people trying to help others. Hopefully, no one will have to use this thread, but I figure that it's best to plan for the worst.

Best Regards to Everyone,
kdd121s

CTLz

Jun 4, 2010
Mt. Vernon Missouri
Anyone near Mount Vernon Missouri have a spare 901 battery they aren't using, mine just hit the fritz, and I'm really needing another battery but I can't afford one. My battery just blinks 5 times when inhaling, on full charge.

If you could plz let me know my email is ctlz(at)clan-fu-gaming.us (remove (at) and replace with @)

Thank You

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread