Status
Not open for further replies.

CES

optimistic cynic
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2010
Birmingham, Al
let's see if this works...it's supposed to be a picture of my mini reo.

minireo-1-1.jpg

I took the picture a couple of years ago and had a copy on photobucket. But, sheesh. Photobucket has gotten horrible since last time i logged in there- a gazillion ads and miserable page loading (even with adblock). So, you might or might not be able to see my very first mod.

Last edited:

sonicdsl

Wandering life's highway
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 11, 2011
let's see if this works...it's supposed to be a picture of my mini reo.

minireo-1-1.jpg

I took the picture a couple of years ago and had a copy on photobucket. But, sheesh. Photobucket has gotten horrible since last time i logged in there- a gazillion ads and miserable page loading. So, you might or might not be able to see my very first mod.

Looks great! And I'm a little envious... I've always wanted to try a Reo! :laugh: One of these days!! :)

TravTech

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 11, 2012
PA
I got nothing special really, Nothing you all haven't seen before. My main rotation is a bunch of ego twist types, a Black Provari extended for 18650, 2 Zmax's, an MVP2, and a VTR. All have either Evod's (mostly) or DCT's on them.

For backup I have stashed 2 VV Grippers, a Smoktek Groove, a sidewinder/gripper, and a couple chinese knockoff mech's for when all else fails.

Pretty simple stuff, I'm more about functionality and ease of use than collectibles really.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread