Show us your favorite kit contest winner!

Status
Not open for further replies.

alexj-12

Administrator
Admin
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 31, 2022
Chicago
First of all, thanks to everyone who participated in the contest! It was great to see everyone's kits and if you want to take a look at all of them you can view this thread.

We looked through all of the responses and... we have a tie! The winners are @hittman and @ShowMeTwice

full.jpeg
1679446411045.jpeg

For your win you'll get an achievement, winner banner on your account, and 3 month supporter subscription. I'll also be reaching out to see which friends you'd like to gift a 3 month subscription to!

Again, thanks everyone for joining the contest and we'll be doing more of these soon!

hittman

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    First of all, thanks to everyone who participated in the contest! It was great to see everyone's kits and if you want to take a look at all of them you can view this thread.

We looked through all of the responses and... we have a tie! The winners are @hittman and @ShowMeTwice

View attachment 993370 View attachment 993371

For your win you'll get an achievement, winner banner on your account, and 3 month supporter subscription. I'll also be reaching out to see which friends you'd like to gift a 3 month subscription to!

Again, thanks everyone for joining the contest and we'll be doing more of these soon!
    Thanks! I was a little surprised that an old Abyss got so many likes.

ShowMeTwice

Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Jun 28, 2016
    The Forest

View attachment 993370 View attachment 993371

Thank you Alex!!!

Congrats @hittman!!!

@smacuser, thank you!!! I so would have done that if I was you. :lol: :lol:

@Daniel Forsyth, thanks Mate!!!

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread