Ended Show us your favorite kit!

Status
Not open for further replies.

somdcomputerguy

vaper dedicato
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
    What's really huge is that I haven't spent ANY money on new vape gear in almost 2 years!!:laugh:
    I just bought some new batteries. A pair each of 21700's, 18650's, and 18500's. The batteries that these will replace still work, but not quite as well as they did about 3 years ago when I bought 'em.

smacuser

Total Member
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jan 22, 2012
    Vape Hartwell, GA
    Waiting...

1680139504645.png

somdcomputerguy

vaper dedicato
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
    Well, my wait is over anyway. I got the batteries a day earlier than was expected. Another +1 for 18650 Battery Store! I haven't used 'em yet, I'm gonna do a complete charge/dis-charge/re-charge tomorrow morning. Tomorrow will be a cherry poppin' (instead of pickin') day for me..

100%VG

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jan 12, 2013
    Starbase 12 near Risa
    hegTi0g.jpg

YiHi SL Class V2 with single Samsung 30T 21700 and a SMOK TFV16 with a TFV18 RBA, Dual Coil, 3mm 24g SS316L, 0.16Ω Build. TC is at 219 °C for 426.2 °F because °F settings are funky on this Mod. This TFV18 RBA has Amazing Flavor! I use 8.5mm coil legs to get the coils high enough for the Airflow Slots adjustments to be effective. Anything less and the coils and cotton block the airflow and make it too restrictive for a proper DTL Vape. I like the SMOK TFV12 on this Mod because its 28mm base diameter is a perfect fit and, with the bubble glass, its capacity is 9ml.

I did not like the reddish red-orange o-rings that come with the TFV16 (and also the TFV18), so I searched and searched for black ones, but could not find them anywhere. I decided to try my SMOK TFV12 Prince Black o-rings and they fit and seal perfectly. They have to stretch a bit on to get them started, but that's what make them work. If you have a TFV16 or TFV18, you can use TFV12 Prince o-rings on them, but you have to get the real SMOK brand TFV12 Prince Bulb Pyrex Glass Tube #2 that comes in a plastic twist-off top container.

xj0pnpy.jpg

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread