Status
Not open for further replies.

Gypzy.Mama

ECF Veteran
Oct 4, 2012
Beaumont, Texas (for now)
Does anyone have any ideas on how to decorate these so they don't look so much like they belong in a garage instead of in a bedroom?

How about something like this? Google "decorated sterilite drawers" for tons of ideas.

Sent from my SGH-T889 using Tapatalk 4

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1377038122735.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1377038122735.jpg
    16.6 KB · Views: 42

Cookster

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 5, 2011
Fla-De-Da
OK so the more I read about this, the more I like the idea - it's a "fillerless" carto! But the tanks are all plastic - can you use the fillerless "Raven" style carto in other tanks?

Yep, I use them in all different tanks. And the Raven tanks are polypropylene, so they work with all the tank cracker juices.

Bukket5

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 3, 2012
Anchorage

Ok, so it's not 'girly', but you smiled, didn't ya! :D

That's adorable! I love the drip tip with the case. It would be hard to vape it without smiling :)

OK two questions... where did you get that drip tip, and what don't you like about the vape on that Vmod?

Thanks! I still try it out to see if I can get used to it. It vapes great I just prefer a carto over an atomizer. I have a large collection of Unique, Bella, and Elegance carto tanks and they all have Bedazzled glass tubes. I love the way they look and taste so the VMod has been a bit of a challenge for me. But if you like to drip then it would be perfect for you. They make a really good atomizer for it and with all the 50% off sales they have you can get them at a good price. I know a lot of people really love it and it is the only device they use. You can buy extra bottles and swap out flavors whenever you want, too.

The drip tip is from Molehill Mountain. They are a supplier here and have a thread. They make the best drip tips and you can custom order your color and shape. They tend to sell fast so when I see a color I love I'll PM Kayte and ask her to make me one in the shape I want. It's best to follow the thread since she posts the pics there first.

The thread is here:
http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/modder-accessories-supplier-forum/336795-molehill-mountain-drip-tips.html

And this is their website:
Molehill Mountain Art Drip Tips

Vwls

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 22, 2013
AZ
Thanks! I still try it out to see if I can get used to it. It vapes great I just prefer a carto over an atomizer. I have a large collection of Unique, Bella, and Elegance carto tanks and they all have Bedazzled glass tubes. I love the way they look and taste so the VMod has been a bit of a challenge for me. But if you like to drip then it would be perfect for you. They make a really good atomizer for it and with all the 50% off sales they have you can get them at a good price. I know a lot of people really love it and it is the only device they use. You can buy extra bottles and swap out flavors whenever you want, too.

The drip tip is from Molehill Mountain. They are a supplier here and have a thread. They make the best drip tips and you can custom order your color and shape. They tend to sell fast so when I see a color I love I'll PM Kayte and ask her to make me one in the shape I want. It's best to follow the thread since she posts the pics there first.

The thread is here:
http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/modder-accessories-supplier-forum/336795-molehill-mountain-drip-tips.html

And this is their website:
Molehill Mountain Art Drip Tips

Thank you!

ScandaLeX

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 6, 2013
PhiLLy
These are Bedazzle Tubes
Just waking up so not at the computer yet.

These are SO pretty!!!
Does anyone know whether these are glass or plastic?

EDIT.....Disregard. Went to the site.
And just when I told myself I was done shopping for a while.
Oh woe is me. :p

http://www.bedazzletubes.com/

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:

Bukket5

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 3, 2012
Anchorage
Please tell me! Where can I get these????

tanks1_zps06d2545d.jpg

These are what I collect. They are Unique, Bella, and Elegance tanks with Bedazzled tubes. Cat has a thread on ECF and sells the Unique tanks.

These are my Unique tanks:

image.jpg

These are Bella and Elegance:

image.jpg

I have about a dozen more tanks and tubes that I need to get put together. Kathy just started making the electro formed tubes again so I have some gorgeous new tubes!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread