Status
Not open for further replies.

Dstaks

ECF Veteran
May 12, 2014
South Carolina
8e3a8eru.jpg

Her setup is on the left. It's a ProMod with a caterpillar rda. Air holes have been drilled for a bigger diameter and it's powered by a 35a battery. Sub ohm coils :)

Sent from my iPhone. M.A.R <3
Vaper / Car Enthusiast/ Animal Life #illest

ATylerRose

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2013
Las Vegas NV USA
Holy, I love that blue feather (to bad i can't use something like this, i'm so hard with my stuff, it will look like beaten chicken in no time:D)
I made this out of an old pair of wire earrings. Just cut them and hooked to a jump ring and a lobster claw. Then you have two a big advantage to earrings. When one gets trashed use the other.

MamaMel

May 16, 2014
central Arkansas
Thank you Hulamoon. I'm headed down to The Vape Summit here in sunny Las Vegas this morning to check it out. Here a pic of my SVD I still enjoy regularly. (That is if I can get a pic to post). I seem to be having problems there.... View attachment 346060

Oh wow, THAT is ssoooooo pretty! I LOVE!!

MamaMel

May 16, 2014
central Arkansas
Woo! Little Miss Cherry Red Mini arrived today!

qMkDtaj.png

And she's fantastic; I wub her!

So, I don't have much comparison info with the Semovar yet, except to say that the fire button seems identical (in other words, *great*), and as far as height goes, the Provari in 18500 mode is the same height as the Semovar in 18350 mode, so the Provari is significantly smaller, which is very nice. One amusing note: I have four Davide tanks, and one of them was not working well on either the Semovar or the Provari, so I figured I needed to change the coil... but checking my notes, I saw that I had changed it not so long ago, and it ought to still be okay, so as a last check, I tried it on the MVP -- where it's working perfectly well, pushing out a super nice cloud. Heh, you just gotta keep loving the MVP, whatever other delightful lovelies you introduce to the family. :)

Anyway, I'm thrilled to have the Provari, since I thought I'd never be able to get one since they are usually just so terribly expensive here. I don't know if the place I bought it from just wants to clear their stock, or if they are worried they won't be able to sell them after the version 3 comes out, but I'm happy I was able to catch the sale.

I want a provari mini so bad! Yours is awesome!! xoxo

ATylerRose

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2013
Las Vegas NV USA
Here are some of the food grade colored o-rings
Food Grade O-ring

For me that's kind of pricey. But if I really wanted colored rings, I would pay the price to bling up a tank.

I would get rainbow o-rings in a heart beat if they sold them.
I love these but yes that's very pricey. I might order a couple to see off they are worth it. I really want some in different colors.

darksparkle13

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 9, 2014
kansas city, mo
OMG awesome!! I love, love it, where did you get it from? I would love to order it for myself, it looks like it has lights inside

Niane off ebayit is under lava lamp clearomizer. And it does light up, I got a purple one and I use it at night! Love it! Little led lights in the bottom of the tank light the juice up!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread