Status
Not open for further replies.

dragonbone

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 21, 2009
Somewhere
Great, thanks! I've been really tempted to play with the CND shellac system, since it requires the light all the more reason to get it! I didn't conceive the notion or the process of the nails, found it on a youtube channel called "cutepolish." If you're into nails, she makes complicated stuff easy.

I also use YouTube for nail art ideas! I'll check her out. I love your nails.

Yes, Shelac is great for nails and soak-able, but a bit pricey to slather onto art projects. So I save the Shelac for my nails and use generic Chinese UV topcoat (all over eBay - in the brown bottle) for other projects.

Wondertwin

ECF Veteran
Apr 4, 2012
Texas
Thanks :) I justify nail polish like I do my vaping. To my husband anyway! I work with my hands a lot so manicures have to happen as a matter of hygiene, the polish is the reward for the cuticle chores. It's a pretty fast process now, fast enough that I can get youtube crazy. Way cheaper than having a pro go at em as often I do. It's been years so I have a stackable drawer thing for all my colors. Good 'ol OPI is my favorite, Butter London, and one Chanel. I'm equipped to get creative with a polish medium! CND is ridiculous though, you're right. I'm talking my husband into dual provari splurging, so I think I may just get a light at Target and el cheapo generic clear coat you mentioned!

flarg

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 6, 2012
Here
Pinterest is addicting...
pinterestaddict.jpg

MMarie

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 9, 2012
Minneapolis
Squeeee! Just can't keep her to myself and had to show off the new glass drip tip that arrived today for the Phiniac tank. 3D butterfly tank and 3D bumblebee drip tip??? Too cute!! Those guys can keep their big bad metal mods. I like my girly glass! :)
299669_4770303749922_1974747227_n.jpg

Attachments

• 299669_4770303749922_1974747227_n.jpg
    299669_4770303749922_1974747227_n.jpg
    16.4 KB · Views: 23

Mookie

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 18, 2011
Rochester, NY
Marie - I absolutely love your set!!! It is perfection!

Teena - j-wraps are precut and are from an ecf vendor: http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...ps-custom-designs-stylish-tube-mod-wraps.html

He doesn't have a huge amount to choose from but I like that they are pre-cut for several different pv's. I have a few and they work great. I also have a couple for a provari mini that I'm not going to use so pm me if you want them. Here is a pic of one of mine:

camo-1.jpg

TxTunesLady

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Marie - I absolutely love your set!!! It is perfection!

Teena - j-wraps are precut and are from an ecf vendor: http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...ps-custom-designs-stylish-tube-mod-wraps.html

He doesn't have a huge amount to choose from but I like that they are pre-cut for several different pv's. I have a few and they work great. I also have a couple for a provari mini that I'm not going to use so pm me if you want them. Here is a pic of one of mine:

camo-1.jpg

Agreed they do work great and I think he does have a huge amount, over 90 designs from what i counted the other day plus u can design ur own! for the bumble bee butterfly..on a Jwrap I think it would look really cute I like the Pink camo it is pretty Mookie.

Mookie

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 18, 2011
Rochester, NY
@gong - Bullies run from around $40 - $50. Not cheap but the material and amount of time used apparently are expensive. You would have to go to his sight to find out.

@TxTunes - Thanks for the compliment. Funny thing is I didn't like that one and took it off! They must have added more designs so I'm excited and off to take a look!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread