Status
Not open for further replies.

Cyia

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 8, 2010
Independence, Missouri
I currently have (see image below)

What do you all keep your stuff in? Cause I need some cheapish ideas that hold more stuff! LOL (btw the big boxes in back currently the one on the left holds my VG and nic juice and the one in the back on the right holds my flavorings. Those can really small strong!)

juicestorage.jpg

WhatAClumsyGirl

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 1, 2009
Mtns of Tennessee
Do you have a doller general store where you live ? If so, they have the neatest little stackable storage thingys that have drawers. The smaller ones have 3 drawers and the smaller have 3 drawers. I'll have to get the camera out and show you my stash...lol

Ok....this is the little plastic containers im talking about...i think it was 3.00 there....i keep my atomizers and carts and other things in there
th_HomeDiypictures005.jpg

Last edited:

Cyia

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 8, 2010
Independence, Missouri
Do you have a doller general store where you live ? If so, they have the neatest little stackable storage thingys that have drawers. The smaller ones have 3 drawers and the smaller have 3 drawers. I'll have to get the camera out and show you my stash...lol

oo I do have one near me! I gotta actually go buy diapers later from there XD I'll have to check out their little storage things! I bought that clear case from hobby lobby for like $3 something which isn't bad but it's just not quite big enough anymore haha and I totally wanna see your stash! XDD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread