Not open for further replies.

sensay

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 27, 2010
Neverland
2pzcw2w.jpg

my camera broke but this is a pic from a contest a couple of months ago!

Vchick

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 18, 2010
NE Ohio
Ok, so here's mines..........

[/ATTACH]

The smaller green boxes are plastic pencil cases where the drawer slides out. I keep one for each of the e-cigs that I have, They hold a ton of stuff, nice if you're away for the day, holds lots of stuff including liquids, no need to run out of anything.

Did I mention I'm beta testing the SS pit bull......? that's it on the left

Last edited:

Krazirob

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 12, 2010
Cameron, NC
I know it seems excessive, but I actually got my box on sale for $50 at a farm supply store and the nice part about it is that I now have one box t hold pretty much everything I need. No more little containers floating around all over the place.

036.jpg

holy crap thats an assortment!!!!.....LOL

Sallana

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 4, 2010
the North Pole
www.lynnekirsch.com
Okay, I use something that would have run you a lot of money back in 1995, let me tell you.

This is a floppy disc holder. It had separating tabs but I'm not sure what happened to them, and I can organize it better without them anyway. It's a testament to how old this thing is, that it actually locks. Because of course, you didn't want people trying to steal your precious floppy discs. My dad got this thing when he got our first computer in 1994. I have no idea how it happened, but we've hung on to it since then. Now, it serves as a very nice place to keep my stash. I like having something that locks to keep nicotine in. With the 2 year old and all... Here we go!

IMG00013-20100919-1600.jpg

IMG00014-20100919-1600.jpg

IMG00015-20100919-1601.jpg

IMG00016-20100919-1601.jpg

It's fairly modest, but I'm proud of it nonetheless. The only things you can't see are my multicharger, the 510 batt charger that hubby uses, his hardware (3 batts 3 attys) and his juice (1 bottle of USA mix and 1 bottle of AC) I'd take pics of his stash but it's very unorganized. :p

I think I'd be LESS happy with a huge stash, even this is more than I'd really like. But I'm still working on giving it out. I assume by the time I get my awesome chuck that bottle of Boba's will be gone and that will be a nice place to put it :)

jnnfrlsw

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 28, 2009
East Central Ind
Okay, I use something that would have run you a lot of money back in 1995, let me tell you.

This is a floppy disc holder. It had separating tabs but I'm not sure what happened to them, and I can organize it better without them anyway. It's a testament to how old this thing is, that it actually locks. Because of course, you didn't want people trying to steal your precious floppy discs. My dad got this thing when he got our first computer in 1994. I have no idea how it happened, but we've hung on to it since then. Now, it serves as a very nice place to keep my stash. I like having something that locks to keep nicotine in. With the 2 year old and all... Here we go!

IMG00013-20100919-1600.jpg

IMG00014-20100919-1600.jpg

IMG00015-20100919-1601.jpg

IMG00016-20100919-1601.jpg

It's fairly modest, but I'm proud of it nonetheless. The only things you can't see are my multicharger, the 510 batt charger that hubby uses, his hardware (3 batts 3 attys) and his juice (1 bottle of USA mix and 1 bottle of AC) I'd take pics of his stash but it's very unorganized. :p

I think I'd be LESS happy with a huge stash, even this is more than I'd really like. But I'm still working on giving it out. I assume by the time I get my awesome chuck that bottle of Boba's will be gone and that will be a nice place to put it :)

OMG I had several of these disk holders. I spent several years as a manager for Radio Shack. I feel old now, Thanks Salina......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread