Show us your stash

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pharaoh

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 26, 2010
Ponca City,OK
Pharoh-your avitar says you joined this July. How in the world have you managed to amass such a enviable collection-I would hate to be the one paying your monthly cc bills. wow-a stash to strive for!

I quit smoking & started ecigs July 24th. A few weeks after I started I ran out of juice (started with some prefilled carts did not even know you could get bottles) I was freaking out let me tell you! This is what started the hoarding I never want to run out again! I now have over 250 prefilled carts and lots of juice. I do buy a lot of juice lots off classifieds but so far not found any juice I just love. I have started getting into different ecig mods now but always on the look out for juice I want to try.

Pharaoh

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 26, 2010
Ponca City,OK
Which of your collection is your most go to pv and juice?

Bartleby box mod by far most used. Its very small,lasts a very long time, works as PT, and recharges super fast. Back Woods Brew Malty & Maxborokocca the last few days and like it.
I use about 5ml a day so both bottles are almost gone. It will be juice I will get again I'm sure. Best I have tried was Vaporbomb Green Apple but it only lasted me a day :( I will buy a few big bottles of this someday. Not found any juice yet that I would trade everything for...but I'm looking :)

Last edited:

otbg

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 12, 2010
orlando
www.otbgraphics.com
organize.jpg

organize1.jpg

organize2.jpg

Jules22871

Account closed on request
ECF Veteran
Apr 7, 2009
Go to my blog to see mine. I'm not going to transfer all the links.

http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/blogs/jules22871/902-updated-stash-pictures.html

Out of all of that I have one bottle that is tobacco flavored and it is a 5ml V4L Virginia that he hates,lol go figure,lol

It has changed a little since the pics were taken. Some have been traded, others have been added. I keep2, soon to be 3, people vaping on this. I watch for sales and I watch the classifieds. It has taken me since April 2009 to get what we have and I can honestly say that I haven't paid full price for any of it except the Chuck.

Will add these pics that aren't in the stash blog

DSCF3011.jpg

DSCF3033500.jpg

DSCF3009.jpg

DSCF3026.jpg

Last edited:

Jules22871

Account closed on request
ECF Veteran
Apr 7, 2009
Like I said, it has taken me over a year to get that. I have dated the juices as I get them so I can rotate and not lose anything. When I trade though, I only trade things with a recent production date. I won't pawn off liquids that are about to expire. That wouldn't do anyone any good. Watch for sales, watch the classifieds and it's not that hard to get a stash going that way. Sign up at several suppliers that you like or would like to try and you will get their newsletters with sales. SO far I have not been spammed from any that I have signed up for.

otbg

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 12, 2010
orlando
www.otbgraphics.com
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread