Status
Not open for further replies.

EagleTa2

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 27, 2013
Phoenix, AZ
Hi All!

So, I thought it would be really cool to see everyone's vape space! I have learned that my "vape lounge" as I like to call it is a living breathing thing... constantly changing and evolving. And, I love to be organized... so I am always looking for ways to improve how I store all the little bits and pieces.

I challenge all of you to create a video to show your space and how you tame the storage monster.

Let's see what you got! here is mine...

Thanks,
Geo

Last edited:

super_X_drifter

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 4, 2012
Somewhere out there
www.youtube.com
Geo, great vid. I like your intro bro - Nice work :) my turn :) :) :)

Did somebody say movie?

Here's a "cribs" version since I don't have much vape stuff around (only pretty much what I use regularly - the other useless shizz is gets put away as it is relegated useless)

Direct youtube link: http://youtu.be/BkUaF_VF6Io

jifjifjif

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 11, 2011
Vape Canaveral, FL
Holy cow, Vaping Eagle, you have a fortune in products in your home. Great video!

No joke, my entire "vape station" consists of:

4 bay charger
REO Grand
3 RM2s
2 spools of wire
2 feet of ReadyXwick
3 AW IMR 18650s
A liter of my DIY tobacco juice
One drip tip

That would be the most boring video ever. :) My entire vape area is 1 square foot. I used to have a lot more stuff, but once I got the Grand and RM2, it all went bye bye on the classifieds.

HecticEnergy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2014
TX, USA
Tame the storage beast? but why... lol
I've been looking to get my mess cleaned up - I dont want everything in separate drawers as its more that I have to move to rebuild (desk is full enough without vape stuff).
I was thinking more of an art craft box like this: Amazon.com: Pro Art 13-Inch Art Box, Black
Then I can just take it to my desk as needed and I dont have to unpack anything like I currently do. It would also be a nice travel case as currently I just gather everything into one of the compartments of my laptop bag. Also, my son is getting taller and curious so it would be nice to have all the stuff out of site for him.
Enough of that, here's the video :)

Last edited:

EagleTa2

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 27, 2013
Phoenix, AZ
Geo, great vid. I like your intro bro - Nice work :) my turn :) :) :)

Did somebody say movie?

Here's a "cribs" version since I don't have much vape stuff around (only pretty much what I use regularly - the other useless shizz is gets put away as it is relegated useless)

Direct youtube link: http://youtu.be/BkUaF_VF6Io

As always, you nailed it Russ! Nice job, man!!

I would have to help the wife clean the house to shoot that video. And with 2 sons (17 and 12), 2 dogs, and 2 kids... well, I will just stick to shooting my little lounge :)

Thanks for throwing one down!
Geo

EagleTa2

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 27, 2013
Phoenix, AZ
Tame the storage beast? but why... lol
I've been looking to get my mess cleaned up - I dont want everything in separate drawers as its more that I have to move to rebuild (desk is full enough without vape stuff).
I was thinking more of an art craft box like this: Amazon.com: Pro Art 13-Inch Art Box, Black
Then I can just take it to my desk as needed and I dont have to unpack anything like I currently do. It would also be a nice travel case as currently I just gather everything into one of the compartments of my laptop bag. Also, my son is getting taller and curious so it would be nice to have all the stuff out of site for him.
Enough of that, here's the video :)

Nice job Hectic! That just the style I was looking for!

Never would have thought of making an emergency kit in an Altoids box... nice idea.

Wheres everyone elses vids? Nerak? Alamedian? Filthy? Jan? Musichead?<~~~ you don't have to be ON the video ya know :)

thanks
Geo

HecticEnergy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2014
TX, USA
Nice job Hectic! That just the style I was looking for!

Never would have thought of making an emergency kit in an Altoids box... nice idea.

Wheres everyone elses vids? Nerak? Alamedian? Filthy? Jan? Musichead?<~~~ you don't have to be ON the video ya know :)

thanks
Geo

Enjoy my giant mess, eh? haha
I'll have to share another one after I get better organized :) I think that tool box will clean things up quite a bit.
Probably start some build videos on my youtube channel, and some fasttech reviews, since thats about all I can afford and I've got a handful of them :)

Sloth Tonight

CF Moderator
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 25, 2014
NY
So I've watched everyone's videos and must say, this is the coolest video challenge ever. I love seeing where people are at and how they organize their stuff. Really helps to visualize what's happening on the other side of a screen name :)

Eagle, your setup is unbelievable. Love it.

MX, you're a nut. That's probably the best 30 second vid I've ever seen dude.

Here's my vid. Sorry it's long. I got carried away and I also wanted to show off my crib a bit :)

Debadoo

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2012
Texas, near Fort Hood
Great videos! I don't really have a space, or a video camera........but to hectic, I just got one of these a couple months ago, and I love it!! Each inside box is somewhat customizable, and of course since it snaps closed, even if the box takes a tumble, everything will stay in place. I had thought about a tacklebox type, but didn't want everything flying everywhere if it took a tumble.

http://www.harborfreight.com/toolbox-organizer-with-4-drawers-68238-8143.html

Then I can just take it to my desk as needed and I dont have to unpack anything like I currently do. It would also be a nice travel case as currently I just gather everything into one of the compartments of my laptop bag.

HecticEnergy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2014
TX, USA
Great videos! I don't really have a space, or a video camera........but to hectic, I just got one of these a couple months ago, and I love it!! Each inside box is somewhat customizable, and of course since it snaps closed, even if the box takes a tumble, everything will stay in place. I had thought about a tacklebox type, but didn't want everything flying everywhere if it took a tumble.

http://www.harborfreight.com/toolbox-organizer-with-4-drawers-68238-8143.html

I appreciate the thought!
The problem is I want something I dont have to open a ton of compartments on in order to access my stuff, otherwise it ends up being a huge mess (you saw my vape dresser.. lol) I'm lazy and want something I can just grab the tool i need and immediately put it back.
I'm not worried about it taking a tumble as it will be home most of the time, or taking a car ride to inlaws a few hours away (it'll go under the bed or in a night stand when we are there visiting).
I also thought about just getting a strait tool box, but I want some compartments that I can put stuff in - I'll loose stuff at the bottom of the box if stuff is just left to float around in there.
This was suggested to me a bunch when I posted a thread on here looking for storage options, but it has the same cons as the box you suggested and, additionally, isnt as easy to move... but worth a look for you guys who would prefer something stationary.
http://www.harborfreight.com/eight-drawer-wood-tool-chest-94538.html

Debadoo

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2012
Texas, near Fort Hood
I appreciate the thought!
The problem is I want something I dont have to open a ton of compartments on in order to access my stuff, otherwise it ends up being a huge mess (you saw my vape dresser.. lol) I'm lazy and want something I can just grab the tool i need and immediately put it back.
I'm not worried about it taking a tumble as it will be home most of the time, or taking a car ride to inlaws a few hours away (it'll go under the bed or in a night stand when we are there visiting).
I also thought about just getting a strait tool box, but I want some compartments that I can put stuff in - I'll loose stuff at the bottom of the box if stuff is just left to float around in there.
This was suggested to me a bunch when I posted a thread on here looking for storage options, but it has the same cons as the box you suggested and, additionally, isnt as easy to move... but worth a look for you guys who would prefer something stationary.
http://www.harborfreight.com/eight-drawer-wood-tool-chest-94538.html

gotchya, when you said drawers, I thought you meant like a piece of furniture with drawers. lol

EagleTa2

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 27, 2013
Phoenix, AZ
So I've watched everyone's videos and must say, this is the coolest video challenge ever. I love seeing where people are at and how they organize their stuff. Really helps to visualize what's happening on the other side of a screen name :)

Eagle, your setup is unbelievable. Love it.

MX, you're a nut. That's probably the best 30 second vid I've ever seen dude.

Here's my vid. Sorry it's long. I got carried away and I also wanted to show off my crib a bit :)

Thanks for the compliments FTS... I rather like my little corner. One thing I have learned is that it isn't static... something always changing in there.

Kinna bummed out that I didn't see a link to your video.

Thanks
Geo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread