Status
Not open for further replies.

Killjoy1

Ω Destroyer
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 15, 2011
New Hampshire, US
Yes, you're correct on the carto sizes for the two tank sizes. As for what makes them "better" than any other tank, nothing. There's nothing about them that I can see to make their performance any different than any other tank, so the only real difference is the looks :) I will eventually pick one up 'cos I do dig their look, not sure which style yet.

EDIT: I guess there is one performance difference with the SS tubed ones in that they won't crack no matter what juice you use and will survive a heck of a lot of abuse ;-)

Jagellpuff

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 2, 2012
Tacoma, WA
Yes they are in reality....it is sticker shock compared to the mass produced china stuff.

But I am growing tired of those "norm" items and want better stuff, thus a little more.

And I am not complaining, after all I want an Ody and will be getting the P&P!!!! :)

I am planning to order in the morning and get some drip tips from Siam as well.

Jeff "Jagellpuff" via iPhone using Tapatalk

Richkellett888

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 6, 2012
Santa Fe Springs, Ca
The rippled ss tank is a beauty. reg size fits the boge carts nicely. well the carts are actually a tiny bit bigger than the tank. only prob is they are REALLY slidey on the carto. if you get the matching tip it wont let the tank slide off your carto. so far no leaks. did I mention they look SHARP! 2012-03-28_10.49.02.jpg If you look closely you can see that the tank is resting on the top of the mod and you have to adjust slightly not to block airflow. but you still have a little bit of carto at the top(after adjusting) maybe after a few slidey reviews they will fix the o-rings.

Jagellpuff

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 2, 2012
Tacoma, WA
I almost went with this tank, looks great! Thinking this will be my second one. :)

The rippled ss tank is a beauty. reg size fits the boge carts nicely. well the carts are actually a tiny bit bigger than the tank. only prob is they are REALLY slidey on the carto. if you get the matching tip it wont let the tank slide off your carto. so far no leaks. did I mention they look SHARP! View attachment 89257 If you look closely you can see that the tank is resting on the top of the mod and you have to adjust slightly not to block airflow. but you still have a little bit of carto at the top(after adjusting) maybe after a few slidey reviews they will fix the o-rings.

Jagellpuff

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 2, 2012
Tacoma, WA
I received my package today! But they sent the wrong item, I got a replacement tank body instead of the entire tank as ordered.

So I will have to wait to give dimensions until I can get it all sorted out and I can get the correct item.

I am sure Bruce will be fast about it!

MisterCombo21

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 20, 2010
Syracuse NY
Do the tubes fit on standard dual coil tanks? Mine are still working well but need replacement tubes and like the frosted look of these and think they look sturdier...

This has also baffled me- how can you tell when an opaque tank is getting low? Maybe you just have to wait until the carto dries out? Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread