Status
Not open for further replies.

Jagellpuff

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 2, 2012
Tacoma, WA
Ok, the postman delivered my tank today! I got so damn excited that I punched a carto and filled it and did not think to measure how much juice I got in it. I will get a pic posted and some dims this weekend! My Lavatube is a little top heavy with it on!

Thanks Bruce!

Jeff "Jagellpuff" via iPhone using Tapatalk

Mattk

Unregistered Supplier
Mar 7, 2012
Chicago
Bruce picked up one of these from you at vapebash as well as your awesome butterscotch which I have since reordered. I seem to be having some issues with the tank however. While it looks great It is definitely slidey and I have been having leaking issues as well as liquid in my mouth. Also a lot of gurgling and tight draw. It is my first tank and having nothing to compare it to. Someone on another thread said I may need larger o rings and maybe a smaller hole in cartomizer which I had you guys punch for me in Chicago. Possible flooded carto. What can you suggest to resolve these issues. What am I doing wrong. And if I can't get it to work good for me can I return it. By the way first tank seemed to work great then issues began. Tried changing out carto.

Jagellpuff

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 2, 2012
Tacoma, WA
Here is a pic of my new Siam Ice Cube Tank and my LavaTank! Just filled the Ice with a second round of juice. I will post some thoughts in a day or so!

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1334421238.522514.jpg ImageUploadedByTapatalk1334421256.359511.jpg

Jagellpuff

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 2, 2012
Tacoma, WA
Ok I have been vaping my Siam Ice Cube Reg Tank for a few days now.

Let me begin by saying it looks Awesome (see previous post pic)!!! Most say it looks like a tank within a tank. The Cube gives it a total diff look that I love.

This hits fantastic, but that is more to do with the Boge carto!

Drawbacks, capacity in the reg size. I vape thru the juice in a matter of a couple hours. I am going to have to get the XL version for longer vape time. Not a big deal.

Next it is a bit weighty, and makes my Lavatube top heavy. Easy fix, I need to get a heavier mod, good I get to spend more money! That may just be a plus!

The tank is a bit slidy/slippery when filling and taking off the drip tip. The Siam drip tip keeps it stable during use tho! A fill hole would help with this, and will be doing that tomorrow. I will share pics when done!

Overall fantastic tank, and I will be getting more!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread