Sick feeling

Status
Not open for further replies.

dzlady

ECF Veteran
I have been vaping for more than 3 months at anywhere from 0 nic to 24 nic, like a freight train. Mostly higher nic as that's what I have more of as I am just getting to where I want to lower the amount of nic.

Anyhow, I got my new Joye Ego-T yesterday and put some German Chocolate Cake (10mg) in a tank and started puffing away (after it was charged, etc). After about 45 minutes, I got sick to my stomach, like I had eaten a whole cake all by myself in one sitting. Honestly, since I started vaping, this was the only time that I didnt continually puff on my pv. From that time (around 9 pm) until bedtime (about 11 pm) I may have taken 3 puffs off of it.

Today, I am doing ok, not feeling sick and have vaped a tankfull of 24 mg cheesecake with no effects like last night. What I am wondering is...was this a flavor overload? Possible more nic than I was used to, being it was a tank and more direct delivery? I just dont understand how this happened and am looking for ideas?

dzlady

ECF Veteran
I felt miserable last night. I was thinking nic OD, but I was only vaping 10 mg and really didnt vape all that much because it started making me sick. I vaped the rest of that this morning and a tank of 24 mg cheesecake and no problems. I was thinking maybe a touch of a bug or something, because I just cant imagine having OD'd with only 10 mg. I am glad I am feeling better and Thank you.

dzlady

ECF Veteran
I cant help but think it was coincidence, as you said Woman, and the new system. It is very kind of you all and I thank you for your well wishes. I am fine today and am actually working on a newly filled tank of 24 mg. So today, so far, I am down the rest of the tank from last night (10 mg), 1 tank of 24 mg and on another tank of 24, which will probably be gone before bedtime.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread