Sigelei 100W Plus

Status
Not open for further replies.

damedogdig

Jan 22, 2015
I just bought the sigelei 100W plus box mod and this is my first experience with regulated boxes (always used mech tubes). I wanted to know what would be a good way to get big clouds with this box. I have 28 gauge and 24 gauge kanth and many different tools at my disposal. I usually ran dual or triple parallel on my mech mods with the Efest 2500 mAh at about .2-.3 ohms. I know from reading the past few days that with the variable Watts/Volts you don't need low ohm coils to chuck clouds. Any ideas will be welcome.

Sincerely,
Damian

Sexy Syndra

Nov 30, 2014
USA
I just bought the Sigelei 100W plus box mod and this is my first experience with regulated boxes (always used mech tubes). I wanted to know what would be a good way to get big clouds with this box. I have 28 gauge and 24 gauge kanth and many different tools at my disposal. I usually ran dual or triple parallel on my mech mods with the Efest 2500 mAh at about .2-.3 ohms. I know from reading the past few days that with the variable Watts/Volts you don't need low ohm coils to chuck clouds. Any ideas will be welcome.

Sincerely,
Damian

Using anything less than .4 or .5 ohms is seriously not taking advantage of the chips features. I use a 10 wrap 24ga dual coil comes out to about .44ohms. Using it around 60-70 watts makes MASSIVE vapor production. Not to mention the flavor is AMAZING.

SLIPPY_EEL

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 11, 2013
Ω England Ω
okay i broke out the plumeveil earlier and stuck some 24ga in it at 2mm id.
A chuff topcap makes a huge difference plus the chuff makes the chamber smaller giving better flavour, i can also turn the middle sleeve upside down giving me even more air through the dripper plus closes off the negative posts airhole's, eliminating any leakage.
i used japanese cotton pad , stripped the outer layer off both sides that looks like a skin, split the pad down the middle to make 2 thinner pads.
i think this coil was 0.18 on ohmmeter and 0.2ohm on sigelei and about 66watts i set it to.
i did pull the wicks and made them a tiny bit thicker, or you can leave the tails longer and curl them up but leave a nice gap under neath as i have with the coils high.

Last edited:

damedogdig

Jan 22, 2015
okay i broke out the plumeveil earlier and stuck some 24ga in it at 2mm id.
A chuff topcap makes a huge difference plus the chuff makes the chamber smaller giving better flavour, i can also turn the middle sleeve upside down giving me even more air through the dripper plus closes off the negative posts airhole's, eliminating any leakage.
i used japanese cotton pad , stripped the outer layer off both sides that looks like a skin, split the pad down the middle to make 2 thinner pads.
i think this coil was 0.18 on ohmmeter and 0.2ohm on sigelei and about 66watts i set it to.
i did pull the wicks and made them a tiny bit thicker, or you can leave the tails longer and curl them up but leave a nice gap under neath as i have with the coils high.

That coil setup is beautiful :oops: I don't know how to make the spaced out coils though.

damedogdig

Jan 22, 2015
Using anything less than .4 or .5 ohms is seriously not taking advantage of the chips features. I use a 10 wrap 24ga dual coil comes out to about .44ohms. Using it around 60-70 watts makes MASSIVE vapor production. Not to mention the flavor is AMAZING.

Dual single coils... Hmmm I might try it. I'm currently running two 28 gauge twisted coils at .4 ohms and its delicious on flavor but takes a second to heat up.

I have the 100w plus. If you want big clouds go with a 26g 15 wrap dual coil. It'll be around .9 to 1. Ohm which would push around 8.5 to 8.8 volts at around 75 watts and up which would really hit hard as hell and clouds are just like damn. Also remember high VG juice and proper wicking..

The SX350 isn't supposed to be fired over 7 volts. That build won't work. If it even fires on a Sig 100 you've got an issue.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread