sigelei 150 or ipv4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oberon75

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 26, 2014
Roseville, Mi, USA
I've owned both the Sig 150 and the ipv4. I much prefer the IPV4 due to TC. I like the Yihi TC better than the DNA40.
I don't know about that.

4f99b61ab658e2c01fe7d9c029a09635.jpg

Sent from my HTC One M8 Harman/Kardon edition

inswva

Do you even squonk, bro?
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 19, 2014
@Oberon75

You don't know about what? That I prefer the vape from the Yihi board vs. the Evolv board? That's a tad presumptuous.

edit: and what exactly does that chart have to do with temperature limiting? Not a damn thing as far as I can tell. Roll your Evolv trolling with someone else.

Last edited:

Oberon75

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 26, 2014
Roseville, Mi, USA
@Oberon75

You don't know about what? That I prefer the vape from the Yihi board vs. the Evolv board? That's a tad presumptuous.

edit: and what exactly does that chart have to do with temperature limiting? Not a damn thing as far as I can tell. Roll your Evolv trolling with someone else.
I'm not trolling and own both a YiHi and DNA 40 mod. While the YiHi is more powerful, the DNA 40 has better performance since its not using PWM for temperature control. But if you do want the pros of a YiHi powered temperature control device, it's not the IPV4. It's the SX Mini M Class.

inswva

Do you even squonk, bro?
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 19, 2014
I'm not trolling and own both a YiHi and DNA 40 mod. While the YiHi is more powerful, the DNA 40 has better performance since its not using PWM for temperature control. But if you do want the pros of a YiHi powered temperature control device, it's not the IPV4. It's the SX Mini M Class.

Thanks, professor. I have owned an IPV4, SXMini M, and Hana V4d. So, champagne all around!

Your initial reply was "I don't know about that" in regards to *my* personal preference in regards to temp limiting. Give it a rest.

Reactions: smacksy

Oberon75

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 26, 2014
Roseville, Mi, USA
Thanks, professor. I have owned an IPV4, SXMini M, and Hana V4d. So, champagne all around!

Your initial reply was "I don't know about that" in regards to *my* personal preference in regards to temp limiting. Give it a rest.
My initial reply was aimed at the belief I constantly see that YiHi's temperature control is better. If that's not what you meant, I'm sorry if I misunderstood. Both brands have their pros and cons with the SX330 being the worst of the three chips but most popular at the moment due to price.

AntC

ECF Veteran
Mar 25, 2014
United States
All I've seen from EVERYONE that I've watched/read is that the DNA is the WORST out of the three. When the IPV came out, the biggest complaint was about the screen. Wow. Rub it off with water,done. The DNA is on what,their 4th version? Cus there were SO MANY problems,with everybodies,not just a defective unit here and there. And 40 watts just isn't high enough for alot of people,though it is for me most of the time.
It seems like there is alot of people that paid 200+ for a DNA40 and thought they were gonna have the "best". But once again China did it cheaper,and honestly imo better. So these people are trying their best to justify spending so much money on something I got for 80 dollars. I've also seen that many reviewers actually like the VAPE better on the IPV4 than the m class, but the QUALITY is much better on the m class. Depends on what ya like on that one. I wouldn't know,I don't have an m class. I won't get an Evolve product again,after spending 200 bucks on a DNA30 that vaped the same as my Sigelei 100w. Except having a third the power. But to each there own...

AntC

ECF Veteran
Mar 25, 2014
United States
As for the OP's question, I have the Sigelei 100w and IPV4, and I can honestly say that at first I didn't like the TC mode, after some time and playing with ni200 (Temco), I love it now. But I still love my Sig too. Both are good mods that I don't mind beating the crap out of, am outdoors alot and work construction, so an expensive mod will just get damaged. I'd send a pic of my DNA30 VaporShark and show ya, it'd be a good laugh for all, but I can't put pix in from my phone for some reason. It still works fine by the way, it just looks like it was in a twelve round fight with Mike Tyson lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread