Sigelei 150w Authenticity Check

Status
Not open for further replies.

Awassom23

Apr 26, 2015
Hello I have recently bought a sigelei 150 watt box mod black in color. How do I check if it's authentic? It has the serial number on the magnet and when I prss the fire button while inserting the battery it shows the yihi board info. It works like a sigelei but my concern is that my buttons appear more silver than most pictures and videos and there is a sigelei logo on the back of the mod towards the top I have never seen this in other authentics. The magnet door also does not fit perfectly snug against the body. Please help thank you in advance.

Ryedan

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 31, 2012
Ontario, Canada
Hello I have recently bought a sigelei 150 watt box mod black in color. How do I check if it's authentic? It has the serial number on the magnet and when I prss the fire button while inserting the battery it shows the yihi board info. It works like a sigelei but my concern is that my buttons appear more silver than most pictures and videos and there is a Sigelei logo on the back of the mod towards the top I have never seen this in other authentics. The magnet door also does not fit perfectly snug against the body. Please help thank you in advance.

Hi Awassom23 and welcome to ECF :2cool:

I just did the battery check and also got the board details. Mine doesn't have any markings on the aluminum box or door, but the silicone sleeve has the Sigelei logo on the small side on the other side from the buttons. It's almost invisible but can feel it and that got me to look at it. My door sits properly. I had it happen that I didn't have one of the batteries all the way in once and that stops the door from going down all the way on.

Who did you buy it from?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread