Not open for further replies.

RPadTV

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 12, 2012
Planet Awesome
www.rpad.tv
I've been playing around with a beta of the Sigelei 213 for a couple of weeks. I had and enjoyed the sigelei 150w, but was disappointed with the Fuchai. The sigelei 213 seems like an improvement, so far. The "power up" feature is particularly interesting.

lemans81

Verified Member
Jun 4, 2015
Independence, Mo
I was actually thinking about making a thread, why isn't this mod getting any more discussion. I have a Sigelei 150W and a Mini 30W(my most used and favorite, wish it had TC), and they have been great. I stopped vaping for a bit and only roughly heard that they had a big miss on their first TC mod but would love to support them again. Wonder when this is going to go live, I see reviews from 5 weeks ago saying it should be any time.

Reactions: RPadTV

Wayondy

Multiple ID Suspension
Mar 15, 2016
  • Deleted by retired1
  • Reason: Unregistered Supplier

KenD

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 20, 2013
Stockholm, Sweden
kennetgranholm.com
Is there many people looking forward to Sigelei 213? My friend always chatter with me. It is really very cool. And I want to know which battery will support it to work in so high watt.
Answer: there are no batteries currently that can safely take it that high. For more than 180w you really need three batteries, and with the common 20 amp batteries that we use 120w is the safe limit for two-battery mods.

Sent from my M7_PLUS using Tapatalk

RPadTV

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 12, 2012
Planet Awesome
www.rpad.tv
88*44*29 is its size....that is really compact for a dual 18650 mod!

shinyitis kicking in

[edit] when will this mod be released?

I expect the mod to be an April release. I've been using beta version 29 for a few weeks and it seems very, very close to final production.

Tommy-Chi

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
    I've been playing around with a beta of the Sigelei 213 for a couple of weeks. I had and enjoyed the Sigelei 150w, but was disappointed with the Fuchai. The Sigelei 213 seems like an improvement, so far. The "power up" feature is particularly interesting.

I like it if it comes Black/Black. I don't vape above 100W on my dual clapton RDA, with a 150W Sigelei, but I like what I see of the TC options. Looking for my next Sigelei. I have two already and I have no complaints. I'll buy at least two if it rocks and it comes in Black/Black.

I saw Black/Gold (metal)...but would definitely prefer Black/Black.

Tommy-Chi

Ultra Member
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Looks good. Have two Sigelei's but they are stuck back in the stone age when it comes to their chip. Joyetech is light years ahead with their chips and TC. Don't think Sigelei has even heard about SS wire. Maybe someone should tell them. LOL CHEERS!

Maybe you should look at the specs on the 213. It covers all SS types, has TCF, and other curve fitting algos on the chip. LOL CHEERS!

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread