Sigelei ZMax Mini

Status
Not open for further replies.

DKowGawd

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
I'm thinking about getting my wife one and was wondering if anyone has used these and what their thoughts are on them. Also what are the best 18350's to use for longest battery life, I already have a couple EH 900mah IMR's. She'll go 2 days using an 1100mah ego-c upgrade between charges, how do you think the ZMax will do with these batteries or should I get a couple new ones? Thanks for the help!!

VapieDan

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 30, 2013
Flint, Michigan, United States
I'm thinking about getting my wife one and was wondering if anyone has used these and what their thoughts are on them. Also what are the best 18350's to use for longest battery life, I already have a couple EH 900mah IMR's. She'll go 2 days using an 1100mah ego-c upgrade between charges, how do you think the ZMax will do with these batteries or should I get a couple new ones? Thanks for the help!!

Here is the problem I have with mini's. You are stuck with a mini. The telescoping Zmax v3 & v5 both can be adjusted to an 18350 mode. Why not have the larger battery capability if you need it later?

always9988

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 27, 2013
Hicktown, OH
I just ordered a mini, so can't help just yet. I got the mini because mostly I'm vain and I like pretty and girly, so I wanted smaller. If I like it as much as I think I will, maybe will consider a larger one in the future. For now the mini fit my needs as I don't need the phone charger on the v5 and the cost of the v3 or v5 on the tube alone was just as much as the full kit inc. 2 batteries and charger for the mini. It came out way cheaper than buying everything separately for a beginner like me, and money counts when you're on a tight budget

cat58

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 30, 2013
DFW
I've had mine for over a week now and just love it! I'm not a chain vaper and do switch around with my devices during the day, but I think it sounds like a fully charged battery would get her thru most of the day. And the little 18350s are so small, putting a spare or two in their little plastic case and tossing it in the purse takes up next to no room.

I like the mini (I got the hot pink one) for the size factor, plus I just don't like the way the V3/V5 look when all telescoped out. And it comes in cool colors in the mini. There is a V5 in rainbow finish, tho, which is really, really nice looking! Must admit that I like pretty and girly too!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread