Sigeli & Russian 91% ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hoopie

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Yes, the Russian 91% is basically a kayfun copy so it's a very good atty. It's not really a clone as it is a copy. Like a Saleen Mustang vs a Mustang GT. I have a authentic kayfun (which is great) and a Russian 91% clone (which is good too). I use them on my Nemesis/Kick and my MVP2. Just be sure to build to match your power source.

I am also thinking of getting a Sigeli 20w as an upgrade from my MVP2. I think the prices will probably crash in a couple months with all the new, "hot" box mods coming out. I've seen Vamo V5's now at $25 or so and they were $60 just a couple months ago. If the Sigeli 20w or any regulated mods had "step down" regulation, I'd not wait and buy now, but they don't as far as I know. (which isn't much :) )

v1k1ng1001

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 17, 2012
Edinburg, TX
Upgrade to a kayfun or russian which should work fine with your evic.

I agree with Hoopie. Sit out the mod wars for a bit until the prices drop. Once you learn to rebuild a kayfun or russian, you'll have a better idea of what you want.

Also, you can get into the mech world for like $20 while you wait.

Baditude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2012
Ridgeway, Ohio
I agree with the above statement by Jake. Just changing to the new Aspire vertical coils (ceramic wick) may be all you need to do. They are relatively revolutionary.

I have a Kayfun Lite + that I use on a regulated mod, a Provari. They are designed to work best in a resistance range of 1.0 - 2.0 ohms.

You might not need all the power of the new digital DNA mods for a Kayfun. Hold off buying one unless you just have G.A.S. (gear acquisition syndrome).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread