Status
Not open for further replies.

PLANofMAN

Signature Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 9, 2012
Woodburn, OR
Want a custom Provarinati signature? Ask for it here. I can't keep trying to catch the occasional request in random threads. :) I start my new job soon which will limit the time I have available to browse threads. There are several people who make custom sigs, so if one of them wants to do your sig, that's fine too.

There are also "generic" Provarinati signatures that anyone can use. These tend to be a little plainer than the custom signatures but they are free! (...but so are the custom ones ;)) Sometimes custom sigs become generic sigs if the person they are made for either chooses not to use them, or ends up using a different signature instead.

Generic sigs:

11j.gif

n6x.gif

iProvarinati_zps8430ae5f.gif

ProvarinatiReonautGeneric_zps4e2ca5a6.gif

sigpic155906_2_zps17c1439e.gif

ProvarinatiGothix1_zps8e0ca185.gif

ProvarinatiGothix_zps04e35766.gif

ProvarinatiGothix3_zpsd725430b.gif

Just ask for a signature and give us a few ideas on the direction you want to go. colors, theme, etc. if you have pictures that you want incorporated in the design, we can do that too.

Last edited:

PLANofMAN

Signature Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 9, 2012
Woodburn, OR
View attachment 320140

I would be very grateful to have a signature with the color stripes from this box on it :)

I might have a better picture if you need one.

Thanks!

COHgirl_zpscd90da7b.gif

Edit: I have to ask. What is the significance of the box?

Edit 2: Ah, Coach. In that case, you'll probably like this one better.

COHgirl_zps949bc53d.gif

Last edited:

PLANofMAN

Signature Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 9, 2012
Woodburn, OR
Love, love, love mine!! So happy that you are starting a new job, PoM. :rickroll: I am sure you are breathing easier, even though it is going to cut into your time on the forum!
It starts at the same pay I ended my last job at, and goes up to $2.00+ per hour more than that in a couple of weeks. :D

Still not enough to cover that check, Zoe. I'll have to give you an IOU instead, o.k.? :p

PLANofMAN

Signature Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 9, 2012
Woodburn, OR
hmm thats the million dollar question isn't it? lol - I'm a huge Bruins fan - yellow/black would be cool for colors with the Bruins bear symbol? i'm seriously the worst at making decisions especially on the spot - I would be happy with anything man, really appreciate it. And no rush at all!

bruins_zps0410dc99.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread