Status
Not open for further replies.

PLANofMAN

Signature Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 9, 2012
Woodburn, OR
I wonder if anyone let ProVape know that their sub-forum is about to become home to thousands of ProVari wielding savages. ECF is kicking us out of ProVari alley.

Edit: I saved the signatures and other artwork from the flames!

Here's one that Ocelot made for me. It's too nice to keep it just to myself, so any new Provarinati can feel free to use it as well. :D
11j.gif

Ocelot made this one for H20 Front. She's not using it, but you should still ask her first before swiping it. :)
n6x.gif

This one is being used by kbf101998. Ask first.
sigpic155906_2.gif

For those who might wish to add just the Sigil to their signature, here are these. This is the Second Sigil of the ProVarinati created by our Praetor. Using the First Sigil is fine, but this one tends to be less blurry when reduced. Sadly, all of the images are blurry to some degree, due to the evil restraints of the size allowance.

Should customization be desired, thou mayest petition us.

za0.gif

z7.gif

Notably, images will be less blurry if pasted directly into the signature text box with tags, rather than using the upload feature.

For example: Pasting this into the text box [plain][img]http://imageshack.us/a/img34/965/z7.gif[/plain]

Here's a signature you can deposit as a "suggestion" when threads get a little unruly. Who knows, you might even get some takers. :)

IhateProvarinati_zpsa7b81aa5.gif

iProvarinati, the Apple fan's signature.

iProvarinati_zpsf0803848.gif

Last edited:

The Ocelot

Psychopomp
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 12, 2012
The Clock Barrens, Fillory
l1nk.jpg

Pax Vobiscum - Go in peace​

Great thread! However, the Pax Vobiscum isn't a signature, it's a sign to be posted on threads to warn ProVari owners that the thread is full of trolls and flames. It's the wrong size for a signature anyway and would look horrid if reduced without being edited first.

The Ocelot

Psychopomp
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 12, 2012
The Clock Barrens, Fillory
Go for it. I stole the idea for it from the Provari forum to use over at Aroma.

Hmm...I should put some of the custom sigs in here too, but these are strictly off limits.

sigpic42653_12.gif

sigpic162119_8.gif

sigpic178834_4.gif

steelergrrl_provarinati2_zps6ac787de.gif

So are any other custom signatures. Usually the custom sigs have unique colors or graphics specific to the member. If in doubt, please ask first. Thank you :)

PLANofMAN

Signature Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 9, 2012
Woodburn, OR
I did one with the "i" on both sides. It looked crappy so I pulled it down. The extra "i" distorts the whole look of the "Provarinati" and diminishes the impact (in my opinion).
Proof of concept:
iProvarinati_zps8430ae5f.gif
If you are an Apple user and OCD, this signature might work better for those people. I reposted it because someone called me out on it, and I didn't want to deal with it in this thread too. :D

Edit: I'll drop this one off too. Custom sig for VapnWitch.
Zombiehunter_zps8e3c622a.gif

Last edited:

PLANofMAN

Signature Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 9, 2012
Woodburn, OR
Ooh, hadn't seen the badge - very nice.

They used to hand them out to people getting a REO for the first time. The center would have a picture of the person's avatar. I don't know if they still do that, but I figured I ought to provide Myrany with a fresh one to signify her dual citizenship. I certainly didn't expect her to shrink it down and use it as her new avatar. :D

Plumes.91

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 30, 2012
United States
Good to see a Provape forum admin in here. :) You should hang around more often!

Also, PLANofMAN the reonaught/provarinatti sig banner or badge is very tempting. I'd have to erase my sig to use it though :/ I would... Maybe sometime in the future I will. Nice work!! Good to see ya'll in 1 place, safe from the clutches of the web dev team!! :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread