SIGNIFICANT difference between e-liquids?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MHR7331

ECF Veteran
Sep 14, 2009
SoCal
Okay, so I've been getting Dekang 30mL bottles at $5.50 a pop... and I've seen other vendors selling 30mL at $18-30, like Totally Wicked, Nhaler and DIYflavorshack... and I'm just wondering if there is a noticeable difference in quality and taste that would justify spending that much more. I can't say I'm blown away by the Dekang stuff on my 510 (Grape and Dr. Pepper are my favorites; everything else tastes kinda bland), so I've been considering trying a "premium" brand. But is that really what its all about, the branding/marketing? Or does e-liquid vary that greatly in quality?

I'm not a tightwad per se, but I just don't want to pay extra for something that's close enough to its cheapo counterparts based solely on the branding...

sadtranz

ECF Veteran
Jul 20, 2009
Ashford Kent
Nothing wrong with dekang quality juice can allso recommend Ecopure vg juice
Most juices are dekang with own labels stuck on

Presently, Dekang can meet over 90% of world demands for electronic cigarette liquid (e-liquid). The success of Dekang leads to formation of Boge Technology Co. Ltd., an electronic cigarette manufacturing company and Y&C Tech Ltd. UK for the distribution of ECIS - our premium brand of electronic cigarettes

googled

ECF Veteran
Mar 6, 2009
ukvapers.com
Some of DK's fluid is bland but I prefer it over TW's. I don't particularly like most of TW's liquid, tho' chocolate and tobacco are pretty nice. Smooth not overpowering flavours are much better for all-day vapes for me and I've been hooked on DK's Hilton (don't like TW's at all) for a couple of months now. Their RY4 is pretty tasty as is Winston and Turkish Blend. When I first started ordering I added 5-6 10ml samples each order and tried most of their range.

Wench

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 16, 2009
Pensacola, Fl.
I personally like Juicy Liquid and liquidxpress.
Juicy Liquid's stuff is nothing like dekang and you can mix to your taste...Caramel Crisp and Cherry Cola are my fav's.

Liquidxpress... you can get stuff like kung pao chicken if thats your thing lol Atomic Fireball, cherry pipe tobacco etc and their cherry stuff is excellent , no nyquil taste like the dekang.

I was buying the cheapie stuff but after trying those it's worth it to me to pay a little more and enjoy my vape much, much more.

wrecktangle

ECF Veteran
Aug 18, 2009
Maryland, USA
I've always thought that base juice is base juice. Probably 2 or 3 manufacturers. Then each company buys wholesale quantities of the juice, knocks it up with flavors and cuts it with PG or VG.

How they doctor up the base juice, makes them unique. Some might use more flavor, others might use more VG for vapor, some use Loranns, or Flavorart or Fairies or Decadent.

Nic juice is nic juice. It's the additives that make it what it is. Buy your own base, and come up with a receipe that suits.

Me? I'll keep buying from Dawn or TW, or just get some Ecopure. I'll buy a little base and experiment on occasion.

ZIRO

Jun 21, 2009
New England, US
I've been buying TW for months now. I loved their juice (even with my 510) and the vapor was great. They recently started making a new e-liquid made in the EU with all top of the line stuff. I decided I'd give it a try. TW regular liquid is good... but their new liquid... is well - AMAZING. I can actually taste clearly on my 510! It's high in nic content (36 mg/ml), though, so not exactly for people who don't vape a whole lot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread