silver bullet, kick, and battery questions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

djwyman

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 14, 2012
Lake Charles La
Ok I am wanting to but a silver bullet but I have a few questions before I do. On the site it says to use protected batteries...but eventually I want to get the extension and kick which it says to use imr batteries. So my question comes at this point. should I get protected batteries now and then get imr batteries later when getting the kick and extension? or would it be ok to get imr now and just get the extension and kick later? I had went back and forth on buying the silver bullet and the bolt...but in the end I decided I would much rather pay more for the american made one...Besides that the button you guys use looks so much better to me.

djwyman

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 14, 2012
Lake Charles La
I'd get the IMR batteries to start - they will probably last you a year and you might get the extension and Kick much sooner, plus IMR batteries seem to hold their voltage longer before dropping off in my experience. Good luck with your new vape!

Thanks I just ordered me a black chrome and and imr 18650 (only one now because I only had $100 or less to spend) I can't wait to get this sucker it...It sure does look sharp.

djwyman

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 14, 2012
Lake Charles La
Thanks guys I decided I wanted to have a respectable pv that will not only last, be a simple, have room for upgrades without having to get another pv. That and something about it just kept calling my name. I am sure the provaris, buzz pros and what ever else are great pieces to own but the silver bullet spoke to me. Something about its simple yet kinda elegant look and that beefy looking button.

Sent from my Nexus S using Tapatalk

djwyman

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 14, 2012
Lake Charles La
IMG_20120411_123607.jpg

I opened my mail box to this sexy thing this morning...which is really awesome because I never even got a tracking number and at earliest I thought it might be in tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread