Status
Not open for further replies.

serenity21899

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 18, 2013
Antioch IL
I just got my Silver Bullet yesterday. I got the silver vein for both the body and kick sleeve. The kick sleeve is silver vein, but the body is black. Should they not be the same color? Also having an issue with AltSmoke's customer service. I get home too late from work to call them, since there is a time difference, so I emailed. I got back a response that they might be able to exchange it. Well, yea, they sent me the wrong thing. I have ordered many times, but never dealt with customer service. Is it customary for me to pay the return postage, when they made the mistake?

Baditude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2012
Ridgeway, Ohio
My only dealing with AltSmoke customer service was when I had to return my BB mod to them to have the fire button replaced. They sent it back free of charge.

You can also ask your question in the AltSmoke supplier sub-forum AltSmoke. Vendors are not allowed to post in the general forums, but they are in the supplier forum. Halopunker (Rob - owner of AltSmoke) and CDDZ (Chad - the maker of the AltSmoke mod lineup) frequently browse the forum there and answer questions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread