Similar RTAs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Siegrest

Apr 14, 2015
Estonia
Hi! If his is on the wrong board, please let me know.
So, let us get to the chase. I own an Orchid v6 (glass version) RTA and was wondering if there are any similar devices out there but with more airflow. The Billow v2 is an exceptional example, though, it is a little too expensive for my taste. What I am looking for:
1. Rebuildable deck (dual coil preferred)
2. Glass tank (or just see-trough)
3. Simple adjustable airflow (unlike the Orchid v6 with the hexscrews at the bottom of the tank)
4. Can be a clone (but under $20)
Thank you for your time!

Siegrest

Apr 14, 2015
Estonia
Well the reason I think the Billow v2 is expensive is because it just came out and is not available in my home country. And if it were, the price in official vape stores would be around $50. Also, not many online shops sell them, meaning the shipping costs would be immense. The reason why I prefer clones is that they have a lower price and are usually sold on websites that offer free shipping. If I could get my hands on a Billow v2 for $25, I'd definitely go for it.
Edit: $35, not $25

AntC

ECF Veteran
Mar 25, 2014
United States
I just got the Billow2 last week. EXCEPTIONAL. At first I thought "too expensive?!", but after reading the whole post I totally get it. 50 dollars is alot for an rta. In my quest to find the "best" rta, I ran across the Cthulhu alot. I actually still want to get one,as the Billow2 is an all glass tank,no SS tube yet,though they have it for the v1 so I'm hoping they will offer it for the v2 in the near future. The Cthulhu is more metal,much like the Orchid 4. Which, btw, reminds me of the Orchid4. VERY inexpensive,and other than a little leakage right after filling,it was PERFECT for me. I've seen the Orchid4 for as low as 10 dollars US.
If you know anybody that lives here in the states,family maybe, they could buy it for the cheaper price then send it to you? Not sure how that works but maybe an option for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread