Status
Not open for further replies.

vaper1960

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2019
California, US
Dovpo MVV II
Now that's in my price range... thank you.
All of these are dual battery (it would be nice to have the option of higher power/volts... my mods are just single battery) I am going to need more batteries anyway so will buy a set and "marry" them just for the new mod. At least I do have an external charger (Nitecore D2)
Don, maybe I can finally get a decent dual coil RDA and try that wire you recommended.

Don29palms

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Sep 12, 2014
joshua tree, ca
Now that's in my price range... thank you.
All of these are dual battery (it would be nice to have the option of higher power/volts... my mods are just single battery) I am going to need more batteries anyway so will buy a set and "marry" them just for the new mod. At least I do have an external charger (Nitecore D2)
Don, maybe I can finally get a decent dual coil RDA and try that wire you recommended.
I have a Fossil Box mod. I really like it and use it every day. I don't have the Dovpo MVV II but there are some really good reviews on it.
I use dual coil RDAs on everything from single 18650 mods to dual 21700 mods. I have a Radar RDA on a Luna with those coils in it and it works great.

P.S. the Fossil Box mod is worth the extra $15 in my opinion.

• Disagree
Reactions: Javichu
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread