Status
Not open for further replies.

AzPlumber

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 28, 2011
Arizona
Making it is that simple, determining the proper amount of each ingredient is a bit more complicated. Flavoring %'s range from less than 1% up to above 20% depending on concentration. Water % can also be wide ranging depending on device you're using it in. A little more info is needed for a proper answer.

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
Don't overdo the Distilled water. I actually use it myself, as I'm PG sensitive so it was my thinning agent, 10% is kind of generally considered the max before the vape gets weak and anemic. But, it can be quite effective as a thinner/tank temperature reducing agent. I actually found some DW improved the flavor of my DIY mixes, that part I was not expecting.

Good luck,

Anna

Reactions: Beamslider

bwh79

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 11, 2014
Oregon
Can I just take my glycerin with water in it and put 38ml of it in 40ml bottle and and 2m of juice flavour?
Pretty much; you'll want to shake it, too. I see you didn't mention nicotine. Are you using any? Is it already in your glycerine? How much? What kind of "juice flavor"? You're not talking about actual fruit juice, right?

Last edited:

Myk

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 1, 2009
IL, USA
You'll want to shake it, too. I see you didn't mention nicotine. Are you using any? Is it already in your glycerine? How much? What kind of "juice flavor"? You're not talking about actual fruit juice, right?

You caused flashbacks of the video of the kid mixing some kind of vita-drink mix in PG/VG to make eliquid.
I guess it's always good to clarify.

Reactions: bwh79
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread