Simply Mods Creations presents: The Vamo Schrinked parts from Tournoulette...

Status
Not open for further replies.

rataplan

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Hi,
Friday 3 may be the parts delivered, has just been confirmed, I will then open the ordering link on my website. In the weekend I'm going start readying the kits so they can be sent Tuesday 7 may. Excuse me for the slight delay but the salesperson has so much work that I had to wait.The first delivery includes 30 sets, but next week he goes there still make.
Regards,
rataplan

mullet

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 22, 2013
Memphis(Collierville), TN
With the time difference it will probably be 12 or 1 am in the US. Can't wait to order this!

That's what I'm afraid of. I have 2 kids to get ready for school early in the morning. Midnight/1am is a bit late for me to be up to order. Hopefully this isn't an F5 fest and there will still be some available when I get a chance to get online Friday (later) morning.

rataplan

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
The parts continue to be created in sets of week after week +-30 sets, that is the maximum that can be supplied to me. The time difference is 6 to 11 h earlier than in Belgium, so I'm going to open the link at 20 h our time during the day, then everyone has the chance. But as said, they continue to produce weekly.
Regards,
rataplan

V4ping20four7

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 6, 2011
Asylum
The parts continue to be created in sets of week after week +-30 sets, that is the maximum that can be supplied to me. The time difference is 6 to 11 h earlier than in Belgium, so I'm going to open the link at 20 h our time during the day, then everyone has the chance. But as said, they continue to produce weekly.
Regards,
rataplan

Time difference is confusing, in my time zone you are 7 hours ahead of me, by 20 hour do you mean 8pm? So it will be 1pm in the afternoon for me on May 3rd?

V4ping20four7

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 6, 2011
Asylum
Hi V4ping20Four7,
Are you from Australia then? No problem right? You stand in the pre order list, so you're already at the thirty first ...
Regards,
rataplan
Right now it is 11:54am for me and it is 6:54pm in Belguim, I am in Texas, USA so you are 7 hours ahead of me, so for me right now it is almost noon on May 1st.

rataplan

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Right now it is 11:54am for me and it is 6:54pm in Belguim, I am in Texas, USA so you are 7 hours ahead of me, so for me right now it is almost noon on May 1st.

so if I activate the pay link to 8 pm on May 3th, then it's with you so 1 pm, so then it's daytime, that I wanted to just mean,
that's easier than ordering at night. Texas,nice!
Regards,
rataplan

rataplan

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Any way to just pre order and be done with it? I am willing to wait, not into fighting the rush...if you offer this, please provide a link, I am in Florida, USA
Hi VapRLady, of course this can be, I have a pre-order list,

Contact - www.simply-mods-creations.be
fill in your name in the first column in, your email address in the second column, and underneath your request for pre-order for the vamo s parts, from the moment they become available you will get an email with the payment link.
Regards
rataplan

V4ping20four7

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 6, 2011
Asylum
so if I activate the pay link to 8 pm on May 3th, then it's with you so 1 pm, so then it's daytime, that I wanted to just mean,
that's easier than ordering at night. Texas,nice!
Regards,
rataplan

Perfect! Thanks, just wanted to make sure we were on the same page. I also sent the pre-order request.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread