Since everyone else is doing it...

Status
Not open for further replies.

RageKage

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 23, 2014
Haddonfield, NJ
I guess I'll post my own NT intro thread!

I've been vaping exclusively for just over 2 months. I started out blind, but have been doing as much reading and research as I can, which means I'm on ECF pretty much all day every day. I kept seeing these nice Nicoticket quit date signature banners and that's what took me to the NT website. After reading sooooo many good reviews, I pulled the trigger and placed my first order Friday afternoon.

I'm TRULY impressed. I got a shipment confirmation within a couple hours of placing my order on Friday afternoon and the purple package was in the mailbox when I got home from work on Monday. It really is like being a kid on Christmas all over again. I hurried to open the package so I could just SMELL what everyone has been raving about. Yeah, I realized it's a mistake to even take the lids off if you don't plan on vaping it immediately. I decided I need to do a "baseline test" on my CLS before I put it in the steep box and WOW. That's some amazing gravy right there!

I took a quick whiff of the GCD and stuck it into the steep box before I ended up with a tank of that too. And now I can't wait to get home from work to load up a tank of Betelgeuse for another pre-steep baseline test...

I'm having to stop myself from placing another order today. I'm leaving for a 9 day FL vacation on Friday, and I can't stand the thought of the purple package sitting neglected in my mailbox while I'm gone, so I guess I'll just order it the Friday before I come back...

Anyway, sorry for the long winded post, but I wanted to say HI and introduce myself as one of the newest NT family members!

distortoblotto

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 12, 2013
S.F/ Seattle
Yep, those purple packages have a way of multiplying at a rather rapid pace. The key is to order one bottle to vape and a second to steep. ;)

I now find myself ordering backups for the backups! They say that the "infection" comes with the Virus but, I find this to be a whole crock of Nicoticket, :p

Welcome to the family RK.....:)

RageKage

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 23, 2014
Haddonfield, NJ
Welcome.
You really should get an order in for some of SR releases, especially with the discount they're offering. It will save you some angst when you read about them later . . . . :evil:

It's the internal struggle right now... Take advantage of the sale and risk not getting it here before I leave, then spend my whole vacation thinking about the poor lonely juice bottles in the hot mailbox for a week... Or, kick myself later for not getting in while I had the chance... Either way, there will be another order placed next week for when I get home.

AStilettoHeel

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 3, 2014
San Diego, California, United States
It's the internal struggle right now... Take advantage of the sale and risk not getting it here before I leave, then spend my whole vacation thinking about the poor lonely juice bottles in the hot mailbox for a week... Or, kick myself later for not getting in while I had the chance... Either way, there will be another order placed next week for when I get home.

Order them now and in the comments section, ask if they'll hold delivery till a couple of days before you are due to return home. Their customer service is so awesome, I bet they'd do that for you. :)

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
Omaha, Nebraska, United States
www.nicoticket.com

I've been vaping exclusively for just over 2 months. I started out blind, but have been doing as much reading and research as I can, which means I'm on ECF pretty much all day every day. I kept seeing these nice Nicoticket quit date signature banners and that's what took me to the NT website. After reading sooooo many good reviews, I pulled the trigger and placed my first order Friday afternoon.

I'm TRULY impressed. I got a shipment confirmation within a couple hours of placing my order on Friday afternoon and the purple package was in the mailbox when I got home from work on Monday. It really is like being a kid on Christmas all over again. I hurried to open the package so I could just SMELL what everyone has been raving about. Yeah, I realized it's a mistake to even take the lids off if you don't plan on vaping it immediately. I decided I need to do a "baseline test" on my CLS before I put it in the steep box and WOW. That's some amazing gravy right there!

I took a quick whiff of the GCD and stuck it into the steep box before I ended up with a tank of that too. And now I can't wait to get home from work to load up a tank of Betelgeuse for another pre-steep baseline test...

I'm having to stop myself from placing another order today. I'm leaving for a 9 day FL vacation on Friday, and I can't stand the thought of the purple package sitting neglected in my mailbox while I'm gone, so I guess I'll just order it the Friday before I come back...

Anyway, sorry for the long winded post, but I wanted to say HI and introduce myself as one of the newest NT family members!

Fantastic intro post - I wish more people would do this! I'd love to hear more about who you are, aside from the vaping piece... what brought you to vaping and led you to quit?

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
Omaha, Nebraska, United States
www.nicoticket.com
Order them now and in the comments section, ask if they'll hold delivery till a couple of days before you are due to return home. Their customer service is so awesome, I bet they'd do that for you. :)

Done. No worries. (just put it in the notes)

DaBucs

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 6, 2013
Orlando, Fl

Bring it with you and I will hold that purple package for you while you vacation down here...ohh heck I'd even do a QA test on them for you :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread