Since the Renova/Vaporesso Zero has apparently been discontinued.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

TABA5CO

Apr 10, 2020
Loved these damn things, I have 2 and I'm gonna miss them.....

First time poster, long time vaper. Looking for a replacement pod system to use with salts. I loved the tighter draw of the Zero (I really didn't like the Nord), draw activation, simplicity, durability, taste, price, and the life (2 to 3 weeks) of the CCells in the Zero. Been a huge fan of the CCells since I first popped one in my old Atlantis 3 years ago and I still use them to this day in my Tobeco Super tank. Love them.

The market is flooded with pod systems and I'm tired of watching YouTube reviews. Looking for suggestions.

Must-haves:
Small, easily concealable in palm of hand.
Minimum week long coil life, ceramic preferred.
Draw activated, MTL with tighter draw. No clouds.
Wide availability of replacement coils/pods, both B&M and online.

I realize I'm asking for a lot. The Zero was perfect for me, I'm hoping I won't have to settle. Thanks for your help!

Reactions: d0g0

Wow1420

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 17, 2013
Somewhere out there
Doesn’t look like they sell to the public....

They do, but you have to register first, before they show the prices. I usually dislike places that do that, but in this case it was worth it for me. I've made 3 orders with them in the past 3 months, and no problems at all.

Opinionated

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2015
My Mountain
Loved these damn things, I have 2 and I'm gonna miss them.....

First time poster, long time vaper. Looking for a replacement pod system to use with salts. I loved the tighter draw of the Zero (I really didn't like the Nord), draw activation, simplicity, durability, taste, price, and the life (2 to 3 weeks) of the CCells in the Zero. Been a huge fan of the CCells since I first popped one in my old Atlantis 3 years ago and I still use them to this day in my Tobeco Super Tank. Love them.

The market is flooded with pod systems and I'm tired of watching YouTube reviews. Looking for suggestions.

Must-haves:
Small, easily concealable in palm of hand.
Minimum week long coil life, ceramic preferred.
Draw activated, MTL with tighter draw. No clouds.
Wide availability of replacement coils/pods, both B&M and online.

I realize I'm asking for a lot. The Zero was perfect for me, I'm hoping I won't have to settle. Thanks for your help!

The zero is my husbands favorite too, but Vaporesso has just came out with an updated version..

Here we go. It's the OSMALL

OSMALL By Vaporesso

I'm not seeing the difference between this and the zero, as they are both draw activated etc. Am planning on moving my husband to this.

Last edited:
Reactions: Wow1420

TABA5CO

Apr 10, 2020
The zero is my husbands favorite too, but Vaporesso has just came out with an updated version..

Here we go. It's the OSMALL

OSMALL By Vaporesso

I'm not seeing the difference between this and the zero, as they are both draw activated etc. Am planning on moving my husband to this.

The casing is cheap lightweight plastic and not metal and it has a different wicking element, it isn’t ceramic. That’s a hard pass for me.....

TABA5CO

Apr 10, 2020
A little update.....

Ordered 5 2 packs of pods from Kangerwholesaleusa.com. All 10 were garbage. Horrible flavor and all 10 pods tasted horrible regardless of my tried and true methods of priming them (fill them up and let them sit for a week, throw them in the oven at 150 for 20 minutes, them take several hard pulls while blocking the airflow). I used to get 2-3 weeks of amazing flavor out of these things, these were muted and dead within 2 refills, or 3 days. At first, I thought they were fakes. Box was slightly larger, but all checked out with QC codes. So I ordered 2 pod 2 packs from Direct Vapor, hoping that I just got a bad (like, REALLY bad) batch. Same result. They changed something, no idea what, but these pods are definitely not the same.

I'm done. The King is dead.

Going to give the Innokin Podin a shot. Further recommendations are graciously welcome.....

Last edited:
Reactions: Resistance

madstabber

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 20, 2013
Concoction Creating Cave
The Aspire AVP is a nice little pod system. It’s draw activated and definitely has a tight draw. It gives out good flavor and vapor for a pod, being the only one I’ve liked although I haven’t tried a ton of them. It may be worth a look for you, seems to tick all your boxes. Best of luck and I hope you pick a winner that is supported for years to come.

Reactions: Resistance

Resistance

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 22, 2020
IMG_20200623_161919.jpg
the new Freemax Maxpod. Draw activated and has exceptional flavour. I'm still testing but so far so good. Ideal for MTL to restricted DL. Battery lasts a full day even as a primary device.
@TABA5CO

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread