The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Since the Renova/Vaporesso Zero has apparently been discontinued.....

Discussion in 'Vape Pod Systems' started by TABA5CO, Apr 10, 2020.

Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. TABA5CO

TABA5CO Full Member

Apr 10, 2020
    Loved these damn things, I have 2 and I'm gonna miss them.....

First time poster, long time vaper. Looking for a replacement pod system to use with salts. I loved the tighter draw of the Zero (I really didn't like the Nord), draw activation, simplicity, durability, taste, price, and the life (2 to 3 weeks) of the CCells in the Zero. Been a huge fan of the CCells since I first popped one in my old Atlantis 3 years ago and I still use them to this day in my Tobeco Super Tank. Love them.

The market is flooded with pod systems and I'm tired of watching YouTube reviews. Looking for suggestions.

Must-haves:
    Small, easily concealable in palm of hand.
    Minimum week long coil life, ceramic preferred.
    Draw activated, MTL with tighter draw. No clouds.
    Wide availability of replacement coils/pods, both B&M and online.

I realize I'm asking for a lot. The Zero was perfect for me, I'm hoping I won't have to settle. Thanks for your help!

2. Wow1420

Wow1420 Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Feb 17, 2013
    Somewhere out there
    Kangerwholesaleusa.com still has Renova Zero kits and pods in stock.

3. TABA5CO

TABA5CO Full Member

Apr 10, 2020
    Doesn’t look like they sell to the public....

4. Wow1420

Wow1420 Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Feb 17, 2013
    Somewhere out there
    They do, but you have to register first, before they show the prices. I usually dislike places that do that, but in this case it was worth it for me. I've made 3 orders with them in the past 3 months, and no problems at all.

5. TABA5CO

TABA5CO Full Member

Apr 10, 2020
    I just placed a small order with them, and holy crap they actually have a customer service 800-number! Thanks!

• Like Like x 1
  6. Gulliverfoyle

Gulliverfoyle Senior Member Verified Member

Dec 13, 2010
    NJ
    I am with the OP on the Zero, it's a great system, especially for stealth vaping. For a replacement the closest thing I have used is the Innokin Podin. It has an honest to goodness MTL draw, draw activated and still very palmable. Coil life has been very good on it as well.

• Like Like x 2
  7. RuiG

RuiG Super Member ECF Veteran

May 4, 2019
    Portugal
    My go to pod for stealth vaping has been the Innokin Podin.

Love the draw in all it's variations.
    Not sealed pods, option to change coil.
    Also adaptors available to use BLU and JUUL pods available.

Stay safe.

• Like Like x 2
  8. Opinionated

Opinionated ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Aug 19, 2015
    My Mountain
    The zero is my husbands favorite too, but Vaporesso has just came out with an updated version..

Here we go. It's the OSMALL

OSMALL By Vaporesso

I'm not seeing the difference between this and the zero, as they are both draw activated etc. Am planning on moving my husband to this.

• Like Like x 1
  9. TABA5CO

TABA5CO Full Member

Apr 10, 2020
    The casing is cheap lightweight plastic and not metal and it has a different wicking element, it isn’t ceramic. That’s a hard pass for me.....

• Like Like x 1
  10. TABA5CO

TABA5CO Full Member

Apr 10, 2020
    A little update.....

Ordered 5 2 packs of pods from Kangerwholesaleusa.com. All 10 were garbage. Horrible flavor and all 10 pods tasted horrible regardless of my tried and true methods of priming them (fill them up and let them sit for a week, throw them in the oven at 150 for 20 minutes, them take several hard pulls while blocking the airflow). I used to get 2-3 weeks of amazing flavor out of these things, these were muted and dead within 2 refills, or 3 days. At first, I thought they were fakes. Box was slightly larger, but all checked out with QC codes. So I ordered 2 pod 2 packs from Direct Vapor, hoping that I just got a bad (like, REALLY bad) batch. Same result. They changed something, no idea what, but these pods are definitely not the same.

I'm done. The King is dead.

Going to give the Innokin Podin a shot. Further recommendations are graciously welcome.....

11. madstabber

madstabber Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

The Aspire AVP is a nice little pod system. It’s draw activated and definitely has a tight draw. It gives out good flavor and vapor for a pod, being the only one I’ve liked although I haven’t tried a ton of them. It may be worth a look for you, seems to tick all your boxes. Best of luck and I hope you pick a winner that is supported for years to come.