Status
Not open for further replies.

Marc411

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 17, 2014
Windy City
I use the Atomic because I like to keep it as simple as possible and this rda fills the bill.

You can use it single or dual coil by adjusting the AFC, is small and produce excellent vapor and flavor. The top cap also comes off easily so you can see what's going on inside of the RDA.

I normally build with 26ga @ 1Ω and just lay the coil on a cloud of OC. This lets me change the cotton easily and dry burn the coil after each flavor.

TheotherSteveS

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 14, 2015
Birmingham, England
I'll second the Veritas , it's excellent in single coil mode , I run my Magma in dual coil mode , it's too good to hobble it with a single coil .

Me again, a little OT i guess but what build do you use in the Magma?? Always looking for advice and ideas as relative nooB! Thanks :)

Marc411

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 17, 2014
Windy City
I started with the Squid, it's a great device for testing liquids. Same setup, laid the coil on a cloud of cotton so it was easy to pull, reload and move to the next juice. I moved to the Atomic because it held a little more cotton in case while testing I hit a good juice. Just a couple more hits out of the Atomic :)

havoc1967

ECF Veteran
Aug 21, 2013
Colorado Springs
I LOVE the Launcher and the Igo L looks awesome on it. I just detest putting the coil on. If they made an Igo L with the conventional screw holes in the posts I would buy a bunch of them!!!!!

IGO L with drilled air hole.
Designed for single coils.
At .4 ohms it has great flavor and blows clouds like a champ.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread