Single coil the decks/tank suggestions

Status
Not open for further replies.

vjdossey

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 12, 2013
Antioch, CA
Old dog, stuck in my ways. still using Subtank plus, with the mini rba. I prefer to keep it simple, single coil. Still using Kanthal wire. Recently broke my last extra glass tube. I need a rebuildable, tank. L8ve the 7ml capacity. I don't want to be stick buying premade coils if possible. Whats new out there that will meet my simple need? Any help is greatly appreciated. Fyi, I have seen the baby beast versions, is there an the deck for any of those? Help please, so outta the loop.

Letitia

Citrus Junkie
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 2, 2017
West Frankfort, IL
My go to is the OBS Engine Nano, getting hard to find one now but there are a few left. Top af, side fill port, 5ml, easy single coil deck. The GeekVape Zeus is good as well. The deck is postless but has af towers. Easy enough to build after getting used to. @TrollDragon can tell you about the Aromamizer line, they offer larger capacity options and believe has a single coil deck option as well. Deck may be an add on.

TrollDragon

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 3, 2014
NS, Canada
The single coil deck for the Aromamizer Supreme V2 likes big coils with a bit of power behind them. I have an AVS 4mm framed Staple in mine @ 75W. I was not really as impressed as I thought I would be with the single coil deck, Aromamizer's really shine with dual coil builds. A big kudos to Steam Crave though for taking customer suggestions and turning them into product.

madstabber

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 20, 2013
Concoction Creating Cave
I just got my first RTA, the asmodus Zesthia, and it’s single coil and pretty easy to build. It gives me very flavorful vapor and is an all around solid tank. There is a few reviews out there you can check and I got mine from eightvape which had the best price I could find. Good luck, I hope you enjoy whatever tank you choose.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread