smacuser

Total Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
  • Jan 22, 2012
    Vape Hartwell, GA
    I bought these Boge Single Punches and the punch is nearly halfway up the tube. How do I feed my carto when the juice level falls below the punch?

Since I'm using Custard's, would I be okay to create a second punch towards the base or would having one of the punches exposed mess up my draw?

NwdTtWhl.jpg

Last edited:

DreamWithin

Vaping Master
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jun 15, 2012
    New England
    When you take a hit, chances are your PV isn't angled straight upward. If you tilt toward the side with the hole, it will keep the hole submerged. The height on that one really doesn't look too bad, I've seen them much higher

If you punch another hole at a different height it shouldn't affect the draw at all, but it could affect how quickly it feeds once the tank gets low. I've played with doing that before and in my experience once one of the holes is exposed it can cause the carto to flood some since it makes it easier for juice to feed with one hole exposed to the air pocket while the other is submerged. It didn't always do that, but once in a while. I've since gone back to punching at the same level for all holes when I do a multi-punch

New2vaps

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    May 10, 2013
    USA
    Leave it alone. Do not punch. Your carto came pre-punched with one large hole for a reason. Don't worry about the level of the ejuice until of course it goes down very low. The vacuum process within the tank will draw the juice in. When the juice gets below the level you can tilt it so your hole is aligned with your mouth when you vape.

I do have to admit though, that is a really high punched hole.

smacuser

Total Member
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jan 22, 2012
    Vape Hartwell, GA
    Thanks all.

I usually refill before it becomes a problem, but find I hold my device backwards to submerge the punch.

When the carto goes bad, or I run out of that flavor, I'll drain the last bit out to put in an evod or drip.

After this, I'm going back to punching them myself.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread