Single vapers, date smokers?

Status
Not open for further replies.
All of my friends smoke and drink, but I no longer do either. Doesn't really bother me at all. I try to hang back from them when they smoke so I don't start stinking like it, but aside from that it's fine. But for the question at hand, whether the person is a smoker or not really shouldn't be that big of a concern. If you really like the person would you honestly blow them off for some stupid reason like they smell or you don't approve of their habit? It's not like they're a crackhead, it's just cigarettes.

LudaCura

ECF Veteran
Feb 26, 2010
Brooklyn, NY
I had a boyfriend (didn' t last too long) in college who insisted that I brush my teeth everytime before we kissed - he was a non-smoker. I kind of accepted the degradation because I hated that I smoked, but couldn't stop. Now that I don't smoke, I would not judge anyone for doing so. Honestly, the most attractive and interesting people I have known have all been smokers... maybe the romantic devil-may-care attitude turned me on?
Anyway, to answer the question... wouldn't be an issue at all. I will never be an anti-smoking (don't want to say the word). I know how much I abhored them and how they made me feel worthless when I smoked. But that doesn't mean I can't be a gently insinuating vapor pusher ;)

Last edited:

Brandnew vper

ECF Veteran
Feb 1, 2010
BATAVIA, NY
I love smokers. Bad ... chicks are my forte. Hell, if they smoke, drink, been in prison or stolens cars I want them. Got my gf a kit and she still smokes but vapes at night. I understand what people said about how I smelled now. I can smell cigs from a mile away now. I kiss her all the time and dont mind the taste because love is blind....and Anosmia(cant smell). Plus truely loveing someone means all or nothing. You gotta love the bad things about your spouse as well as the good. But You gotta particapate not discriminate. Teach the way of the vape!

rocks82

Supplier Associate
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 3, 2009
Columbus
www.altsmoke.com
It's hard enough finding someone "Dateworthy" let alone ruling people out due to bad habits (well...legal bad habits at least). I decided that I will never be the typical "ex-smoker" and people should be allowed to make their own choices anyway.

Maureen

The world is generally better off is I come up with reasons to deem everyone "not dateworthy". Trust me.:D

msroulette

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 26, 2010
Colorado Springs, CO
Wow, I feel like I have to defend myself here...I dont JUDGE anyone for smoking...and throwing the word judgemental out there because I said I can't deal with the smell of smoke anymore is...well...judgemental. I have overcome many MANY obstacles, including cancer...and it didn't make me quit smoking. I don't JUDGE anyone or deem them unworthy because they smoke. I JUST can't handle the smell of cigarette smoke. I don't RULE anybody out because they smoke, but I will rule them out because they smell bad. Would you walk up to a guy/girl with a scent so bad it chokes you and ask them out on a date? I don't think so...

maxx

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2010
PA, USA
www.omnimaxx.com
grinsmile.gif

5cardstud

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2010
Wash
That's not the most recent pic. Since then, I have grown a baseball-size wart in the middle of my forehead....and its got a bunch of hairs growing out of it. I comb the wart hairs back to cover my receding hairline. :D

All you need to do is draw a face on it, put a hat on it, learn ventriloquism and you could make some money off of it.

murtcepS

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 6, 2010
Michigan
I love smokers. Bad ... chicks are my forte. Hell, if they smoke, drink, been in prison or stolens cars I want them. Got my gf a kit and she still smokes but vapes at night. I understand what people said about how I smelled now. I can smell cigs from a mile away now. I kiss her all the time and dont mind the taste because love is blind....and Anosmia(cant smell). Plus truely loveing someone means all or nothing. You gotta love the bad things about your spouse as well as the good. But You gotta particapate not discriminate. Teach the way of the vape!

It's interesting you post that after your last thread. Funny thing is...I still hear the lisp.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread