Sir Lancelot Question

Status
Not open for further replies.

humangraffiti

ECF Veteran
Feb 22, 2014
United States
Hey Guys,

So i ordered a Sir Lancelot from Vapedudes.com. I noticed that some pics ive seen online of sir lancelot are grungy, vintage look and i saw it on vape sirs website that theres a vintage and polished look. I was just wondering, are the vintage ones i see went through patina? or is that a different batch vape sirs released? And also how come some have EU on the serial number? I know theres a European edition or something that has smoother firing button and deeper engravings but does that mean that?

oh and for some of you who has it, how is it? I was debating either that akuma,vanilla, or the over drive.
I ordered a clone of magma to go along with my Sir Lancelot when it comes!

Thanks guys!

humangraffiti

ECF Veteran
Feb 22, 2014
United States
IF it's authentic that's a GREAT deal!
The Lancelot has been out of production for a while and usually go for ~$300 now.
I've only seen a couple in person and they didn't have EU prefaced SNs.

yeah i know! and ive seen some on IG. and i believe it is authentic. They still sell it for 215$ at farwestvapor.

Join the vapesirs technical team on Facebook, tell them Alex sent you... Very nice group to chat with.. I have two lancelots and are my favorite mods.. The patina is achieved through daily wear and tear, and can easily be polished off.
One major tip from a lancelot owner to the next: do NOT polish with metal polishers, use toothpastes or ketchup! Any abrasive polishes even cape cod will erase the engraving!!
Other than that, it's a very nice limited mod and the staff are great to work with

-LowCarProblems-
-VapingEnthusiast-
@fortefied @alex5mpg

ra4u8agy.jpg

-LowCarProblems-
-VapingEnthusiast-
@fortefied @alex5mpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread