Sitting here vaping on my ProVari waiting for my new Reo Grand VV.

Status
Not open for further replies.

vang0gh

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 5, 2013
Plainfield, IL, USA
Welcome to Reoville - where the cotton wicks are always moist and the skys are filled with clouds of vapor. :vapor:

I used to be a Provari/Carto tank guy. But, I found that I like the flavor and denser vapor I get out of the Reo Grand/RM2 combo much more. So, now I can't even look at a carto tank and my Provari has been reassigned to ohm checking and as an occasional partner for a rebuildable dripping atty.

super_X_drifter

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 4, 2012
Somewhere out there
www.youtube.com
Ok. First, slowly back away from the ledge. Much better - Now, just hang in there and relax. I don't know exactly how your feeling, but I get the idea. I used something other than a REO in my first month of vaping too.

Help is on the way. Just sit tight and chill.

Congrats on the wise decision to kick your vaping game up to the top echelon. :)

Obi Wan Vapori

ECF Veteran
Sep 4, 2013
Saco,ME,USA
Welcome to Reoville - where the cotton wicks are always moist and the skys are filled with clouds of vapor. :vapor:

I used to be a Provari/Carto tank guy. But, I found that I like the flavor and denser vapor I get out of the Reo Grand/RM2 combo much more. So, now I can't even look at a carto tank and my Provari has been reassigned to ohm checking and as an occasional partner for a rebuildable dripping atty.

No RM2 yet. Going to be eating peanut butter and oatmeal for a while as it is. Will be using clearos for a while.

Obi Wan Vapori

ECF Veteran
Sep 4, 2013
Saco,ME,USA
Congrats and it will be interesting to here what you think after using it for awhile. :p

Reminder, pic when it arrives, or it didn't happen…

Well I will tell you why I decided to go with the Reo. My full size ProVari is a awesome machine but with the extended tube cap and my hypertank on it I would not describe it as a "carry friendly" rig. It's a big heavy duty tank and honestly can not see anything hurting it here at the house short of a near thermal nuclear explosion. It will be my kick back and relax machine. The Reo seems to be a more compact machine. It will be my take to work\out and about rig.

debzcf

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 8, 2013
At the shore...
Well I will tell you why I decided to go with the Reo. My full size ProVari is a awesome machine but with the extended tube cap and my hypertank on it I would not describe it as a "carry friendly" rig. It's a big heavy duty tank and honestly can not see anything hurting it here at the house short of a near thermal nuclear explosion. It will be my kick back and relax machine. The Reo seems to be a more compact machine. It will be my take to work\out and about rig.

Been there, done that. Try driving a highway with that contraption -- people would like at me with terror in their eyes. lol

Welcome to Reoville.

Your username is cute, btw. You'll be changing it (soon). :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread