Skeleton Key Collectible Mod

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lyssa_H

Aug 3, 2020
Does anyone know how much this is worth now? It has never been used. A friend gave it to me if I picked up vaping and put away the cigarettes. Now I am just not sure what to do with it because it just sits in my closet.
Blog-Skeleton-Key-mod-in-box.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: stols001

Lyssa_H

Aug 3, 2020
Hi and welcome,
Would you please post an actual photo of the device you have in your possession.
Do you have the Authenticity card?

Could you simply return the gift to the giver since you have not "picked up vaping"?

Cheers
I

I do have the authenticity card, the box, the letter about it and everything. I did pick up vaping I just haven't used this one. I have a smoke Nod2 I use.

rosesense

14 years and counting
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
  • Jan 1, 2010
    TN
    I don't know if different companies made them but this one was the Infinite:
    Infinite Skeleton Key Mod

Mech mods are a bit harder to sell now than they were back in the day. You could list it on the classies and see if there is interest.

PeterKay

ECF Veteran
    May 1, 2020
    Edinburgh, Scotland, UK
    Like Izan said, wait for the right buyer. Patience can get you some decent cash. Otherwise you might end up regretting sellig something for 10$ and seeing an auction 2 years later when the same thing went for 200$ or more. Try to look for the same mod on auctions, or wait a year or two, then check. With the current political situation in US where vaping is gradually becomig illegal, anything vapig-related will eventually gain some value methinks.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread