Status
Not open for further replies.

madstabber

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 20, 2013
Concoction Creating Cave
Hi Is anyone using one of these chargers? I am thinking of getting one and wondered if it was as good as it looks on youtube? Any known problems with them Thanks in advace
Drac
It’s supposed to be good for people that will take advantage of all its features. For charger reviews check out Batteries and chargers
If you are looking for a fast charger the miboxer-c4-12 does all 4 bays at 3amps so that may be your best bet.

• Useful
Reactions: stols001

madstabber

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 20, 2013
Concoction Creating Cave
That would be fast. I got a lot of batteries and if I can revive or recondition them that would be great. Thanks for the link
Drac
You’re welcome, as far as I know the miboxer Charger is one of the few that does 3a across all bays. Good luck, I hope you get what you need.

Reactions: stols001

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
That would be fast. I got a lot of batteries and if I can revive or recondition them that would be great. Thanks for the lin

There are some chargers that claim they can do that. However, in general, reviving and reconditioning aren't really recommended, it is generally regarded as an unsafe practice. Once your battery has fallen to the point it has 0 charge, that battery is usually toast. It's really better to start with fresh batteries, I'm sorry to say. I know it can be a pain, but really, it increases the odds of a battery incident. Go with the charger you like, but also, buy fresh batteries, and if you need to store some, do so at partial charge. That is how they come from the factory, and the reason for that is that it is the best way to "store" batteries. If you want to remove one from the cycle for a bit, charge it to partial charge, don't leave it where the mod states, "Low battery" as if you do that, your likelihood of getting totally discharged batteries increases by a fair amount.

Good luck,

Anna

• Informative
Reactions: madstabber
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread