Slainte

Status
Not open for further replies.

Falconeer

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 27, 2015
Dunoon, West of Scotland.
Welcome aboard from the Scottish Borders - we don't have the Gaelic here either, we do have our own tongue though called "Terri Talk."

Ask away about anything concerned with vaping and you 'll find the folk here are friendly and helpful for indeed we all had to start somewhere and knew little when we started out.

It's truly said - "There is no such thing as a silly question if you don't know the answer!"

Cheallaigh

Ultra Member
Aug 13, 2016
Georgian Bay, Ontario
thanks for the warm welcome... and i'm a first gen canuck with a scotsman father(larkhall) and irish mother(galloway) so yes i am a redhead. currently i'm reading to see if the answers are there, before i nag.

but...

info first:
both hubby and i have the kranger topbox mini 75w... we're a deck to deck and a half, a day smokers(me already less woot!), 6mg me candy and him deserts... and yes we are trying to quit. we're working on cravings and what we associate with smoking and replacing with vaping. while i think tricks are fun, nope not into it for either of us at this point.

so from what i am reading, having a backup is a good plan, and i feel silly for not even thinking of it... recomendations? i'd rather not have to pay out a lot of expense over again.

Falconeer

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 27, 2015
Dunoon, West of Scotland.
I know "Larkie" well - I lived in Lanarkshire for most of my life...and married a Lanarkshire redhead myself! I have family in Alberta who have done well from settling there. Back to vaping...

Are you both happy with the kit you are now using; does it satisfy any nic cravings - if so there is a lot to be said for simply buying more of the same and stocking up with coils and juice.

If the present kit doesn't quite do the job - what more would you like it do do/ what do you wish was different? Longer battery life, more open draw, more of a hit, more flavour, bigger tank or simply something diffferent for a change? Is your preference for MTL or BTL vaping?

The more you can tie it down the better suggestions folk here will be able to make.

Cheallaigh

Ultra Member
Aug 13, 2016
Georgian Bay, Ontario
i'd say we're both happy with ease and functionality with the topbox, we are having issues with cravings(upped the nic content with his main flavour, i use it more so 6mg seems to be working for me), but since they are our first foray into this... we knew it might be a bit of a struggle to change. before it's said, the drip version would not work well for him, he's a mechanic with our own garage and he really doesn't have the time or patience to set it up each time he wants to use it(plus he would destroy it rapidly with all the stuff he handles daily).

i've managed, so far, to go from a deck a day to a deck every 2/3 days and know it's not going to be an instant change with me... but it is working and that makes me happy. we've barely touched the surface of this, like i think i know what you mean with MTL and BTL, as in getting it into my mouth and then inhaling or inhaling directly... i know i want it as close to a smoke as possible, the kranger seems to be that.

i'm a hair over 5', big and bulky doesn't appeal to me and my small hands... i would like a biggr tank and more battery life definitely and flavour is very important to me, but i also can't keep pulling over to refill either, as i am the parts/customer driver for our garage.

he wont like it,(paying out again) but i am going to suggest to him i guess to get a backup of the ones we currently have, we've already bought spare tanks and batteries anyhow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread