The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Slow Southern Freeze

Discussion in 'E-Liquid Recipes' started by Sm0kyBlue, Jul 2, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Sm0kyBlue

Sm0kyBlue Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

May 8, 2013
    Slow Southern Freeze

10% Peach
    5% Strawberry
    1 drops menthol
    2 drops koolada

Adjust menthol and koolada to taste..:laugh:

2. FinallyQuit

FinallyQuit Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Nov 27, 2011
    SC
    Mmmmm thanks Smoky!! Love how you jump right in and make up your own recipes. I am not so brave yet, so I just try what others post out of the kindness of their hearts.

3. Sm0kyBlue

May 8, 2013
    You can too, FQ.. :laugh:

Just think of the flavors you find you like.. it will come. Promise!
    but thank you.. I like to share.. I hope you like this one..
    I have a few more, but family is in town for the Holiday..
    Next weekend, the Upstate is having our first vape meet!! YAY!!

4. Faylool

Faylool Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

I kind of played around with jelly belly jelly beans last month. You know, take a coconut and mix. It with something to get an idea. Now some things were just not good mixers! Root beer was one and I know I'm not a fan of butter flavoring! It's an idea. I found even a handful of safe bets together ended up tasting fine! Other flavors than root beer to be more thoughtful with are coffee, licorice, cinnamon sometimes and anything buttery.

5. mymares

mymares Senior Member ECF Veteran

Mar 10, 2013
    Jax, FL USA
    this sounds tasty.. I just starting DIY.. waiting for my koolada to come in to try this one.. THanks!

6. Sm0kyBlue

May 8, 2013
    Thanks! I still vape it.. sweet to sit out.. watching the sun come down. :vapor:

7. mymares

Mar 10, 2013
    Jax, FL USA
    I'm expecting my koolada today.. Did you let it steep a couple days? I understand fruity flavors usually can be vaped right away.. I read so much about DIY and lots of opinions, will have to figure out what works for me.

thanks again for sharing this recipe. will let you know how it comes out for me.

8. Sm0kyBlue

May 8, 2013
    I vaped it straight.. then gave it a water steep.. now it's been sitting for a week..
    My Dad, when he came up.. took one bottle of this and one of my sweet tobacco recipes I am playing with :laugh:

if you want to add any sweetener.. try 2 drops of em and 2 drops of agave.. (the agave, to dilute it, use 1 drop to 10ml pg.. let it sit and shake every time you think of it, for a couple days.. use that bottle as sweetener)

yes, be sure to let me know. I know we all taste things a bit differently ;)

9. shroom

shroom Moved On

May 24, 2013
    Brooklyn
    It will be really helpful for a newb like me if you also include what's the manufacture of flavors you use?
    Thanks a lot in advance.

10. brandall937

brandall937 Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Mar 6, 2013
    Dayton, Ohio
    The drops of menthol and koolada whats the ratio like 2 drops / how many ml's I love southern freeze e-liquid and would love to be able to diy it myself.

11. Sm0kyBlue

May 8, 2013
    The only one I use is wizardslab. You welcome!

I did this based on a 10ml bottle.. however, if works for other sizes, just play around with the menthol and koolada..
    That is the beauty of diy.. what might taste good to me, might not for anyone else.. adjust to your taste buds :)

12. brandall937

brandall937 Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Mar 6, 2013
    Dayton, Ohio
    Thanks I know Im still messing around trying to find a good flavor I can make myself.... More money for other things.

13. mymares

Mar 10, 2013
    Jax, FL USA
    due to the lovely postal system, my order from a couple weeks ago from wizard labs FINALLY arrived today. :mail:
    I could have walked there and back in the 9 days it took to come a few hours drive..

I made the mistake of ordering crystals instead of diluted menthol. :confused: I have read several posts about diluting them.. when I get that figured out I will make the slow (as in post office ) southern (here in FL) freeze... hopefully later today..

14. Sm0kyBlue

May 8, 2013
    Hope you all like it :)

It is one of my "in rotations" juices :laugh:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.