Status
Not open for further replies.

Faylool

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 7, 2012
Sweet Home, Oregon USA
I kind of played around with jelly belly jelly beans last month. You know, take a coconut and mix. It with something to get an idea. Now some things were just not good mixers! Root beer was one and I know I'm not a fan of butter flavoring! It's an idea. I found even a handful of safe bets together ended up tasting fine! Other flavors than root beer to be more thoughtful with are coffee, licorice, cinnamon sometimes and anything buttery.

Sm0kyBlue

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 8, 2013
I vaped it straight.. then gave it a water steep.. now it's been sitting for a week..
My Dad, when he came up.. took one bottle of this and one of my sweet tobacco recipes I am playing with :laugh:

if you want to add any sweetener.. try 2 drops of em and 2 drops of agave.. (the agave, to dilute it, use 1 drop to 10ml pg.. let it sit and shake every time you think of it, for a couple days.. use that bottle as sweetener)

yes, be sure to let me know. I know we all taste things a bit differently ;)

brandall937

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 6, 2013
Dayton, Ohio
Slow Southern Freeze

10% Peach
5% Strawberry
1 drops menthol
2 drops koolada

Adjust menthol and koolada to taste..:laugh:
The drops of menthol and koolada whats the ratio like 2 drops / how many ml's I love southern freeze e-liquid and would love to be able to diy it myself.

Sm0kyBlue

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 8, 2013
It will be really helpful for a newb like me if you also include what's the manufacture of flavors you use?
Thanks a lot in advance.

The only one I use is wizardslab. You welcome!

The drops of menthol and koolada whats the ratio like 2 drops / how many ml's I love southern freeze e-liquid and would love to be able to diy it myself.

I did this based on a 10ml bottle.. however, if works for other sizes, just play around with the menthol and koolada..
That is the beauty of diy.. what might taste good to me, might not for anyone else.. adjust to your taste buds :)

brandall937

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 6, 2013
Dayton, Ohio
The only one I use is wizardslab. You welcome!

I did this based on a 10ml bottle.. however, if works for other sizes, just play around with the menthol and koolada..
That is the beauty of diy.. what might taste good to me, might not for anyone else.. adjust to your taste buds :)

Thanks I know Im still messing around trying to find a good flavor I can make myself.... More money for other things.

mymares

ECF Veteran
Mar 10, 2013
Jax, FL USA
due to the lovely postal system, my order from a couple weeks ago from wizard labs FINALLY arrived today. :mail:
I could have walked there and back in the 9 days it took to come a few hours drive..

I made the mistake of ordering crystals instead of diluted menthol. :confused: I have read several posts about diluting them.. when I get that figured out I will make the slow (as in post office ) southern (here in FL) freeze... hopefully later today..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread