Slowest shipping...ever

Status
Not open for further replies.

Goldenkobold

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 23, 2010
Florida
I placed an order early in the morning on feb 28th, its now march 7th still no sign of the package.
I had similar slow delivery last time but didn't say anything because there was a blizzard hitting the area hard but I don't understand whats happening this time. This one has taken longer to get to me then the one I placed during the blizzard.

Is there a shipping delay in the OK area or am I just unlucky?

SSRob

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 30, 2009
Oklahoma! USA
www.vaporkings.com
Hi Golden,

As I explained to you in your CRM ticket, the item must have been lost in transit but has been scanned in Jacksonville, FL as of yesterday. I am really sorry you've been delayed twice now but we unfortunately have -zero- control over the postal service. It definitely doesn't happen very often.

Thanks
Rob

SSRob

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 30, 2009
Oklahoma! USA
www.vaporkings.com
Norm,

That was a record delay until this one: Shipped a medium sized order to a regular customer back in December before Christmas. After a week of waiting for it to appear we re-shipped the order to her and she got it within 2-3 days. She emailed me last week that the lost package from December had showed up! Over two months later! I'm guessing it got "dropped" somewhere in a post office and someone discovered it finally.

Overall we've been very happy with the USPS' performance. With the volume of orders we've shipped they've truly lost only about 10 packages that are totally MIA. It's possible a few of those were "fraud" but the percentage is still ultra low.

Thanks!
Rob

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread