Small Mod Recommendations

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mikie

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 3, 2013
Chattanooga TN
Hi all! I am about to begin searching for a very small mod and thought I would pose the question here while I start looking on my own to get your opinions. I already have an MVP2 and and Ego Twist.

I need something I can keep in my front pocket at work, something like the MicroStick MicroStick (pre-order; shipping till November, 30) - Mini ECIG but without the cost. $120 seems kinda high for it.

Thanks and I will post back if I find something and see if you guys know anything about it.

Baditude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2012
Ridgeway, Ohio
Gripper6.jpg TinyTank.jpg gripper-mod-smoktech-18350.jpg gripper_&_knucklehead.jpg

Cheaper version of the MicroStick. The original Smoktech Gripper mechanical mod at Got Vapes for $25, $4 more for the gripper extension to be able to use a clearo or tank. Uses an 18350 IMR 700 mah battery.

DrillRX

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 17, 2013
California, USA
Hi all! I am about to begin searching for a very small mod and thought I would pose the question here while I start looking on my own to get your opinions. I already have an MVP2 and and Ego Twist.

I need something I can keep in my front pocket at work, something like the MicroStick MicroStick (pre-order; shipping till November, 30) - Mini ECIG but without the cost. $120 seems kinda high for it.

Thanks and I will post back if I find something and see if you guys know anything about it.

This is actually pretty short and fits in your front pocket. It also protects the tank from being ripped off the threads. You can pop the drip tip off and be even shorter or run a really short one. It is on the heavy side though.

itaste vtr.jpg

I'm not sure why my pictures are posting sideways on here. They are not that way on my computer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread