Status
Not open for further replies.

devauto

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 13, 2013
NoVA
18350 is a size of battery, the smallest that is used for vaping.

DiscountVapers.com_AW_18350_700mAh_Battery2__26825_zoom-500x500.jpg

An eVic is a battery mod by joyetech.

View attachment 274426

Joyetech eVic starter Kits, Vapor Intelligent Cigarette

Thanks for answering the question. I missed it somehow. The other thing is that the 18350 Tube fore the battery does not come with the eVic, it has to be ordered separately, I think I paid $6 each for a black and silver one.

devauto

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 13, 2013
NoVA
This is actually pretty short and fits in your front pocket. It also protects the tank from being ripped off the threads. You can pop the drip tip off and be even shorter or run a really short one. It is on the heavy side though.

View attachment 275763

I'm not sure why my pictures are posting sideways on here. They are not that way on my computer.

Yeah, this is a nice one for the form factor, but as mentioned, it is very heavy. If you bend over the weight might be enough to pull it out of a shirt pocket. I just sent a defective one back, it seems that the first couple of production runs had a problem. I have a new one on the way that *should* fix the problems.

evgeny131

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Apr 5, 2013
Los Angeles
thanks...i was gonna sell the sidewinder, then zenesis came out with the zen2 gold plated 510 adapter, and since I put a kayfun lite plus on it i decided to keep it.....
i upgraded the entire mod to brass contacts from stainless steel, lol...massive voltage drop stock...now works fantastic...easy to find screws at home depot......

evgeny131

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Apr 5, 2013
Los Angeles
wo5rkTV.jpg

imho the nemesis is one of the TOP mechanical mods on the market today...i never owned clones, so I speak only for the original version, which is worth every cent....inherent voltage drop is only .03, even less on the full brass....the new one i got (mixed matte) is somewhere in between because of the brass top cap and switch.....FINE gear....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread