Small RBA tank

Status
Not open for further replies.

chacas

Sep 25, 2014
hi there. I've been using the Smok Alien with TFV4 mini for the past year and I really loved it. The only draw back was the huge size. Now the Alien died on me and I bought the Pico with Cubis Pro. The issue is that the Pico is very nice and perfect as a size but the Cubis Pro is a nightmare. I've tried all 4 coils that came with it and it keep on spitting in my mouth. It is far too cheap compared to the TFV4. Now I'm using the Pico with the TFV4 but I'd like to buy another tank that is smaller that is not that expensive ideally.

So in a nutshell, what tanks can I consider that have RBA with the same performance of TFV4 mini but is the size of the Cubis Pro??? I have to stick to a 22mm tank cause of the Pico.

chacas

Sep 25, 2014
The Cubis Pro is not cheap, that's not the issue. The issue is coil design. Most don't work (or barely) and the good ones need careful power setting. I use these tanks every day. Out of hours I use drippers and/or factory coil tanks.
Then how come all the 4 coils provided spit liquid???? Which are the good ones for you? And on which setting?

djsvapour

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 2, 2012
England and Wales
Then how come all the 4 coils provided spit liquid???? Which are the good ones for you? And on which setting?
I know, they more or less all get flooded. I use the 0.6ohm at 14-18w.
Don't get me wrong, it annoyed me and I gave up on it (and it was a bad product) but the tanks can work and since working it out (the design fault) it's been a favourite for 6 months. I certainly gave up doing decent subohm on it more than a year ago. :)

chacas

Sep 25, 2014
I know, they more or less all get flooded. I use the 0.6ohm at 14-18w.
Don't get me wrong, it annoyed me and I gave up on it (and it was a bad product) but the tanks can work and since working it out (the design fault) it's been a favourite for 6 months. I certainly gave up doing decent subohm on it more than a year ago. :)
sorry for my ignorance but I still cannot understand how you are managing :) What coils are you using and and which wattage?

Reactions: djsvapour

suprtrkr

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 22, 2014
Cowtown, USA. Where the West begins.
Hi and welcome. I am not certain I understand you. You say you want a small RBA tank which is -- I think, anyway-- a rebuildable atomizer. Yet you keep talking about pre-fab coils. Which is it you want? Anyway, I know nothing about coil tanks, but if you want a good, small diameter tank where you build your own coils, take a look at a Serpent SMM or an Augvape Merlin. Both are single coil designs and easy to use.

BrotherBob

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 24, 2014
Sunnyvale,CA,USA
hi there. I've been using the Smok Alien with TFV4 mini for the past year and I really loved it. The only draw back was the huge size. Now the Alien died on me and I bought the Pico with Cubis Pro. The issue is that the Pico is very nice and perfect as a size but the Cubis Pro is a nightmare. I've tried all 4 coils that came with it and it keep on spitting in my mouth. It is far too cheap compared to the TFV4. Now I'm using the Pico with the TFV4 but I'd like to buy another tank that is smaller that is not that expensive ideally.
So in a nutshell, what tanks can I consider that have RBA with the same performance of TFV4 mini but is the size of the Cubis Pro??? I have to stick to a 22mm tank cause of the Pico.
For spitting:
Always wondered what causes crackling/popping during vaping
Not knowing your preferences in tanks specifically, could look through:
What is the best RTA in 2017? - Vaping Insider
clear1x1.gif

Reactions: suprtrkr
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread