Smallest 18350 with a kick?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jawden

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 14, 2013
Hilo, HI
the astro is the smallest mod i own. i dont have a kick. but here it is, sitting in my palm for size reference in 18350 mode. i'm 5'10 if that helps to gauge hand size. hahaha!

Photo on 12-9-13 at 7.20 PM #2.jpg

_Lee

ECF Veteran
Sep 9, 2013
FLA
You wouldn't like an 18350 kicked. Too low mAh. It would stutter vape really quick.

I remember reading something similar to that in an e-pipe thread. I guess for something that small and vv and/or vw, a provari mini or a sigelei zmax mini would be my best best.

Would an 18490 suffer the same? If I were to kick an 18650, that would be VAMO size, right? Not feeling telescopic mods. It's purely aesthetic. I just don't like the look of em at all.

WarHawk-AVG

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 27, 2013
H-Town
I have a Bolt in 18500 "shorty" mode with a 18450 and a kick, shorter and thinner than the MVP2

boltshortyvsmvp2_zpsa2efcaf4.jpg

I am thinking that new pipe mod that came out might be a small one too since the tank sits parallel to the battery but I don't think it has an 18500 tube, just an 18350 or 18650 tube
Correction, it looks telescopic so you might be able to telescope to 18500 length with a kick
$22.40 Pipe Style Telescopic Mechanical Mod Kit - locking ring / 2.4ohm / 1.2mL at FastTech - Worldwide Free Shipping
1559003-9.jpg

Madvapes gripper is a small one too...but it's only 18350 and very limited on the tanks/clearos/cartos you can put on the device
Gripper

gripper-1.jpg

You could always go with the Provari priced microstick (but the fire button placement YIKES!)
http://mini-ecig.com/MicroStick

Last edited:

_Lee

ECF Veteran
Sep 9, 2013
FLA
I have a Bolt in 18500 "shorty" mode with a 18450 and a kick, shorter and thinner than the MVP2

boltshortyvsmvp2_zpsa2efcaf4.jpg

I'm not feeling the folding pipe, but that's just IMO. I looked at the gripper when it was like $10 a few weeks ago, but never pulled the trigger. Didn't seem to take my Protanks.

The Bolt looks promising though. Since you have both, how does the Bolt kicked vape with a protank compared to the MVP2?

WarHawk-AVG

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 27, 2013
H-Town
Hits just like my Vamo V3 [it has the 33.3hz PWM chipset like the Vamo]...VERY VERY good vape, I set it for my usual 6.5 watts and fired away...then I threw my AGA-T2 on there bumped it to 8 watts and running like a champ

I got my Bolt and kick from FT for $21.24..took it a while, and the first kick I got had a bad solder job and fried on me...so I ordered a 2nd while the 1st was being RMA'd...also I had to clean the inside of the battery tube for a ground (it was painted too)

I also conformal coated my 2nd kick with 3 layers of clear nail polish to prevent any shorts

Jayvaps

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 22, 2013
South Florida
You wouldn't like an 18350 kicked. Too low mAh. It would stutter vape really quick.

I use my neme clone in 18350 kicked with a kick2 as my current main out and about setup. To work. To bars. To wherever.

I carry 2 extra batteries with me. 1 battery gets me thru the work day quite fine. The second is if I go out after work. The third is if I stay out at a bar heavy vaping until 2am.

I dont have problems with it stuttering too quick. It does that when the battery needs replacing.

I do only use real AW batteries. I vape at 8watts using a 2ohm single coil carto in a tank.

Fury83

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 14, 2012
Nowhere
Check out Mini ECIG

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The Extender does not work with a Kick. The Kick requires a side contact with negative pole, which is available in the most tube mods, but not in the MicroStick. The MicroStick battery hole has isolated sides.

Kick does not work but the microstick is tiny...these are all 18350 mods

mstick_zps6a2c3f9b.jpg

mstick2_zps86bd9623.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread